New Wiki Editors

Linda

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi I'm RushZone and I'm a huge fan of the HBO series Game of Thrones(at least seasons 1-5). I've also started reading the books recently. As of today I've read all of Game of Thrones and I'm just starting A Clash of Kings. While watching the show I would also read the wiki to really learn the lore. I've been getting really deep into the lore of A Song of Ice and Fire and would like to contribute to the wiki. One specific edit I want to make is on the War of the Five Kings page. I want to add troop sizes to the strength tab. I was thinking of redoing the strength tab and removing everything and adding the known strength of each major house during the start of the war. Most houses have exact troop numbers(except House Tully and technically house Grejoy who's ships are listed instead of men) I think this would be more accurate as it is called the "strength tab" I would also contribute to the losses tab(which is currently empty) by adding up all known losses from each major house during the War of the Five Kings. I hope you consider my user request and grant me permission to make my suggested changes.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...