TTTNE 456: Something Something Spam Side

Buckwheat

Well I passed. Module results were 2:1 for Criminal (66), 2:1 for Public, 2:1 (67) for European (65) and 2:2 for Contract, though at least it was a high 2:2 (59)

Those are the average marks, calculated from the exam+coursework. As expected, my coursework let me down (I actually achieved a first in the criminal and public exams, but coursework was less impressive). Makes me happy I chose a module without coursework next year.

I'm pleased, I guess? :dunno:

Congratulations then.

@Buck: I just discovered that Torg is at at least as bad as Kyle. And I can't stand the sight of Malta anymore.

Congrats, Buck.

I don't like Hobb's Fool.

Reasons?

Well I passed. Module results were 2:1 for Criminal (66), 2:1 for Public, 2:1 (67) for European (65) and 2:2 for Contract, though at least it was a high 2:2 (59)

Those are the average marks, calculated from the exam+coursework. As expected, my coursework let me down (I actually achieved a first in the criminal and public exams, but coursework was less impressive). Makes me happy I chose a module without coursework next year.

Congratulations :cheers:

Thank you all.

I'll give you a hint - the Billy Goats Gruff should be called to deal with them.

@Buck: I just discovered that Torg is at at least as bad as Kyle. And I can't stand the sight of Malta anymore.Reasons? Congratulations :cheers:

Which one is Torg again? Is he the mate on Kyle's ship? What did he do?

Also, why do you hate Malta so much now? (What has she done I mean, I know she has...moments...)

You should be pleased dummy. Well done.

@Buck: I just discovered that Torg is at at least as bad as Kyle. And I can't stand the sight of Malta anymore.

Stick with it.

This.

I'm confused.

I love lamp.

There was flesh last thread? :o someone enlighten me!

The thread title was 'naked men'

Thank you all.

I'll give you a hint - the Billy Goats Gruff should be called to deal with them.

Which one is Torg again? Is he the mate on Kyle's ship? What did he do?

Also, why do you hate Malta so much now? (What has she done I mean, I know she has...moments...)

He left Wintrow to be sold as a slave purely for his own pleasure. Struck a nerve.

With Malta it's more a accumulation of all her thoughts and actions. Her worship of Kyle, her opening of the dreambox and lying about it, the way she justifies everything she does, her words against Ronica, and refusing to even consider the possibility that she might just be a little wrong.

Stick with it.

Oh, definitely. I wouldn't dream of quitting now.

He left Wintrow to be sold as a slave purely for his own pleasure. Struck a nerve.

With Malta it's more a accumulation of all her thoughts and actions. Her worship of Kyle, her opening of the dreambox and lying about it, the way she justifies everything she does, her words against Ronica, and refusing to even consider the possibility that she might just be a little wrong.

Have you ever read Emma? :lol:

I'm confused.

Um. Welcome to TTTNE! :cheers:

Congrats! :kiss: :love: :grouphug: That's awesome! =o)

:cheers:

He left Wintrow to be sold as a slave purely for his own pleasure. Struck a nerve.With Malta it's more a accumulation of all her thoughts and actions. Her worship of Kyle, her opening of the dreambox and lying about it, the way she justifies everything she does, her words against Ronica, and refusing to even consider the possibility that she might just be a little wrong.

Oh, definitely. I wouldn't dream of quitting now.

So,min summary, because she is a rebellious teen? :p

Was just mentioning it because it's a classic of an author writing a dreadfully obnoxious character really well (Emma is a lot more amusing than Malta though.)

I'll give it a look :)

So,min summary, because she is a rebellious teen? [emoji14]

Most teens aren't this bad, but yeah [emoji14] She's so... exasparating. Keffria doesn't act against it and Kyle applauds her for it. Thank Norma for Ronica.

I'll give it a look :)

Most teens aren't this bad, but yeah [emoji14] She's so... exasparating. Keffria doesn't act against it and Kyle applauds her for it. Thank Norma for Ronica.

"Keep reading!"

"Keep reading!"

I will :D I already bought Mad Ship.

The fuck did these ugly emoticons come from?

I put a lol one, but First quoted it and it showed with some hideous constipated looking thing.

I'm on my phone, it never shows the regular ones. So that might cause it.

Eta, what the fuck is up with all the repeated sentences?

Archived