TTTNE 456: Something Something Spam Side

Buckwheat

Welcome back MLA :cheers:

Congrats on the win Buck :cheers:

Congrats Helena on work well done :cheers:

My news for the day: Spawn decided to let me know that he has a wiggly tooth!! He's not even 5 years old yet - but the tooth is definitely getting ready to come out.

He's requested chocolate coins from the tooth fairy :p

Good day!

Aha. Thank you.

Thank you.

Also, I love lamp too

I still had to google the quote. I have not seen that movie. :P

Well that's good then, right?. If you know what he wants and you want to stay friends too. I guess I must have misunderstood a previous post of yours then... :idea: Or I'm really not sure. Is there a problem with this? That he's messaging you? I got the impression there was because his intentions were foggy and all. In any case, I hope it will all turn out well one way or the other. Fingers crossed for you.

Oh no. He is the one who (probably) just wants to stay friends. I am the one who wants more than that, and that is why he is confusing me. But thanks still. :)

Hey spammers!

Checking in to see how you're doing. :grouphug:

Congrats, Helena! \m/

I'm getting excited for Worldcon. Booked my flights (finally) so it feels like it's really happening. No other news from me - it's been quiet here. Looking forward to a low key weekend.

Catch ya later! <3 :kiss:

Maid! You are missed! :) Welcome back.

I'M ME AGAIN!!!!!!

Excellent!

Congrats on the win Buck :cheers:

Thank you. :)

Hello - we are home again. I'm still catching up.

we have driven 9800 k's since last Saturday 5am, and got home today (Saturday) at 5.30pm.

more news to follow

Well I passed. Module results were 2:1 for Criminal (66), 2:1 for Public, 2:1 (67) for European (65) and 2:2 for Contract, though at least it was a high 2:2 (59)
Those are the average marks, calculated from the exam+coursework. As expected, my coursework let me down (I actually achieved a first in the criminal and public exams, but coursework was less impressive). Makes me happy I chose a module without coursework next year.
I'm pleased, I guess? :dunno:

well done!!!

Hey spammers!

Checking in to see how you're doing. :grouphug:

Congrats, Helena! \m/

I'm getting excited for Worldcon. Booked my flights (finally) so it feels like it's really happening. No other news from me - it's been quiet here. Looking forward to a low key weekend.

Catch ya later! <3 :kiss:

:grouphug:

I'M ME AGAIN!!!!!!

That was NOT our UnJon...I did not *shudder* at the sight of his avatar....don't know what happened to him... :(

Hey all. Been awhile. How's things?

Hey welcome back!

I'M ME AGAIN!!!!!!

That was NOT our UnJon...I did not *shudder* at the sight of his avatar....don't know what happened to him... :(

Hey all. Been awhile. How's things?

Welcome back, MLA! =o)

I'm treating me some strawberries with milk. Yum.

Anybody else to join me?

Welcome back, MLA! =o)

I'm treating me some strawberries with milk. Yum.

Anybody else to join me?

*steals strawberries*

Cora-- different peeps. To jog your memory...This Lady Ashalind loves the Carson Mansion in Eureka, California!

Anyway.. Heading out the door for the 4th of July festivities.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Hey lovely corner of spammers.

Ash wanted me to let you guys know that she says hey and will be back online soon :)

I hope you all are well

Is Ashalind, Ash with a new name? Because if so....

:blush: I'm sorry I was late in telling them..... I told chat though

Where have you been? I haven't heard from you or Ash in a while. You are both missed :wub:

Where have you been? I haven't heard from you or Ash in a while. You are both missed :wub:

I got a message from Ash a while back saying something like "I just finished the book" which didn't make much sense :p Which was odd, since I dont really know her or what she was talking about...

Archived