Parallel between dragon eggs and dragon riders

Andreas88

Since my search function doesn't work I couldn't look this up.

Dany gets 3 dragon eggs at her wedding: green with bronze specs, cream with gold and black with crimson.

In the end she will ride Drogon, who has corresponding colors with the Targaryen colors.

In this theory: who would be the rider of the other dragons?

If this topic was already covered, please show me the link.

• 3 weeks later...
This is a really interesting thought! Lannister it's gold the Royces have bronze. I know it probably wouldn't be a Royce. But what is the guys last name who Sansa is supposed to marry? I can't remember. I'm going to look into this ASAP I really like this idea. Good job :)

This is a really interesting thought! Lannister it's gold the Royces have bronze. I know it probably wouldn't be a Royce. But what is the guys last name who Sansa is supposed to marry? I can't remember. I'm going to look into this ASAP I really like this idea. Good job :)

Harrold Hardyng

• 1 month later...
Are we sure Dany is going to be a rider? She is Azor Ahai and her purpose seems more to create the lightbringers rather than ride them. I keep thinking it will be a trio of skinchangers inside the dragons' minds to be her 'heads'. And they will all be surprises.

Anyway

Black and crimson points to a Targaryan (Dany, Aegon, or longshot Arya who possibly carries dark passenger Rhaenys Targaryan inside her)
Cream and gold is a Lannister (probably Tyrion, longshot Jaime)
Green and bronze are the colours of the First Men (green from the Children and bronze from the crown of the First Men), so likely a Stark (Jon Snow, longshot Bran or Arya)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about the dragon riders from another perspective - the placement of the dragon eggs in Khal Drogo's funeral pyre and the characteristics of the furure riders:

By the heart, the black egg, Drogon
By the head, the green egg, Rhaegal
Between the legs (vitality NOT dick :stunned: ), the cream/gold egg, Viserion

• 2 months later...

I'm calling it as:

Jon: Drogon -- black-on-black, with Jon as AA taking the biggest dragon into the heart of the fight. Drogon carries the spirit of Drogo.

Dany: Viserion -- silver-on-silver. Danny could ride any of the three, of course, being their mother, but I believe Vis is the spirit of Rhaego given the way he is always pawing and climbing on her, like a lost child desperate for his mother. She will ride Vis because he will make Dany's safety paramount in battle, unlike Drogon who just wants to slay.

Tyrion?: Rhaegal -- Rhaegal carries the spirit of Muri MD, and is therefore untrustworthy, like Tyrion. The colors aren't exactly right, which is why I put the question mark, but other than Meera's armor I can't think of anyone who identifies with green and bronze. I believe Tyrion mentioned a custom set of armor back at Casterly Rock, which was green plate IIRC? But I also agree with lady B that green and bronze point to the children/first men. Perhaps someone from the Isle of Faces that we haven't met yet?

Archived