Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RhaenysBee

Would You Rather... ? Vol. VII

I don't know what's worse... sleep 5 hours.

Rather snore or drool?

I'd rather (and I actually do) drool : much easier to canceal, eventhough sleeping with a hand on your mouth isn't the most "esthetic" way.

Would you rather listen to (and watch if you want) Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus ?

Backstreet boys. At least I know what they sing.

Would you rather eat a pizza or a sandwich tonight?

Pancakes

Would you rather have a receive a box full of cash or full of all the stuff you've been planning to buy to couldn't afford in the past month?

Full of cash. I could still buy that other stuff, but also something else if I had changed my mind.

Would you rather go on a 10,000 dollar vacation, or have 8000 to spend on renovating the place where you live?

Full of cash. I could still buy that other stuff, but also something else if I had changed my mind.

Would you rather go on a 10,000 dollar vacation, or have 8000 to spend on renovating the place where you live?

Vacation. I want to move house, not renovate this place.

Would you rather eat a whole cake or a whole roast turkey alone in one sitting?

Turkeys are quite big aren't they? I think I have better chances of finishing a cake at once.

Would you rather be read the tarot or read the hands? Assuming you really believe in it.

Well ain't waking like a beetle the whole "the metamorphosis" from Kafka story ? Well it doesn't end well, so I'll try my chance as a spider.

Would you rather beat your worst enemy, or have a party with your best friend ?

Beat as in 'beat up' or as in 'defeat'? If I could defeat my enemy I guess I would, otherwise let's party.

Would you rather be addicted to your cellphone or chocolate?

Chocolate addiction all the way.

Would you rather pay a fortune for a massage you long or get it in exchange for a favour you're not certain you want to repay? I hope this makes sense...

I'd be able to fly, plenty of folks are super strong.

Would you rather kill all the meat you eat or become a vegetarian (Alternate option for current vegetarians, Grow all your own food or eat meat?)

Kill all the meat. I could never ever be a vegetarian. I would never want to be one either.

Would you rather travel on a train that's driven by a man or one that's automated and functions without an actual driver?

Automated, less room for errors I guess.

Would you rather go on a vacation with really crappy wheather, or stay at home in the sunshine?