Outrageous Lies, version 21 (ignorance is bliss; but you will still be tested when the thread is finished)

Count Balerion

LB kidnaps Santa's elves sometimes, just to make them dance. That's how she knows.

Dangerously close to truth there.  I actually am writing a novel set in the North Pole and I think I've had some of the elves dancing. If not, I'm totally adding that now!

WB instigated the War of the Five Santas with the noble goal of redistributing all the presents.

CB misunderstood the goal of the War of the Five Santas.  It was actually to redistribute the peasants, thereby changing the territories each Santa covers;  much like redrawing district lines in politics.

Lady B is  responsible for the fall/disappearance/destruction of Atlantis, Troy, the Indus Valley Civilization, Pompeii, the Roman Empire, the Eastern Roman Empire, the Holy Roman Empire, the Golden Horde, the lost colony of Roanoke, the Shogunate, The Second French Empire and the dinosaurs because (and I quote) "they were in [her] way"

Orphalesion thought that telling Lady B's secret identity would put a stop to her civilization crushing ways...sadly it just made her move up her timetable on wiping out his own home...leaving only his dirty smallclothes and a box of saltines.

Archived