Outrageous Lies, version 21 (ignorance is bliss; but you will still be tested when the thread is finished)

Count Balerion

Count B has a life size poster of the actress who played Tyene Sand in the HBO series saying "You want the Good Girl but you need the Bad P****"

That line keeps getting misquoted.  I'm pretty sure it's "You want to marry the good girl, but **** the bad *****."

Orphalesion is a metaphor on life giving the chicken crossing the road bananas.

Arya kiddin' is not kidding at all.

One of the reasons that WoW is taking so long is that Ashara Dayne has stolen the (almost) finished manuscript twice in an attempt to prevent GRRM from writing the demise of her favorite character; Butterbumps.

That line keeps getting misquoted.  I'm pretty sure it's "You want to marry the good girl, but **** the bad *****."

I just can't get myself to re-watch that scene, it would be too painful, so I'm working from memory.

Baltan despises the Dorne story in the show so much she goes around trying to get people to watch it just so she can try to prove a point, and to punish the world for making this possible. Since I didn't watch season 5, I fear I might soon be forced to watch it Clockwork Orange style.

Ashara trys to carry a quarterstaff but found it was better to get the two dimes and a nickle staff cause it was easier to carry for such a short person. 

Arya kiddin' is not kidding at all.

sorry Lady B here it is in all its pussified glory  :commie:

One of the reasons that WoW is taking so long is that Ashara Dayne has stolen the (almost) finished manuscript twice in an attempt to prevent GRRM from writing the demise of her favorite character; Butterbumps.

I just can't get myself to re-watch that scene, it would be too painful, so I'm working from memory.

good memory ;)

She Who Must Be Obeyed actually IS Ayesha, the titular queen from the novel "She". She faked her death at the end of the story and fled to the hollow insides of the earth. There she became leader of the Reptilians living there and has been controlling the earth's reserves of shortcakes ever since.  

Orphalesion watches that scene over and over. All the while stroking a cat on her lap as she plots the destruction of HBO.

WB is the cat on Orphalesion's lap. She sometimes claws Orphalesion's legs just to hear her scream at her "You bad pussy!"

I'm a dude ;)

Archived