The Slog of Slogs: Help save The Unholy Consult by R. Scott Bakker!

Bolivar

Something has gone terribly wrong. There are no, I repeat, no Bakker-centric threads on the first page of literature. It beggars belief. Wasn't Scott supposed to receive feedback this week?

Well, he said "I’m supposed to be getting some details this week, but I’m not sure (I just got back from the backwoods)." Who knows if he did, or didn't. There's even the possibility they told him something and he can't say it yet.

As for the threads, well, everything that gets posted from now to the actual upgrade will be lost, so not much point.

I cordially invite everyone over to the SA forum though if you guys want to discuss the books, posts won't get lost there.

I think this place should remain the main place for Bakker discussions, specifically in the Bakker thread, and the SA forum should become the place to discuss GRRM. Just start a thread similar to the Bakker thread here.

Makes complete sense. We should probably make a new forum though, where we discuss where the best place to discuss things would be.

Also, I'm not sure that calling them and sending out emails will have any positive repercussions. Other than annoying the shit out of an underpaid and hapless administrative assistant who has to take those calls and read those messages, that is. . .  :frown5:

Patrick

Also, I'm not sure that calling them and sending out emails will have any positive repercussions. Other than annoying the shit out of an underpaid and hapless administrative assistant who has to take those calls and read those messages, that is. . .  :frown5:

Patrick

Yeah, what do I know, but I can't imagine that this can even do much with how few y'all are.  Do no harm.

Archived