If you could choose your own family who would you prefer as your ...?

Diregon

If given a choice who would you rather have as ..... And why ?

1. Your Dad - Ned Stark or Stannis Baratheon

2. Your Mom - Cateyln Stark or Cersei Lannister

3. Your Granddad - Tywin Lannister or Doran Martell

4. Your Aunt - Lysa Arynn or Selyse Baratheon

5. Your Uncle - Jaime Lannister or Tyrion Lannister

6. Your Brother - Robb Stark or Jon Snow

7. Your other brother - Joffrey Baratheon or Gregor Clegane

8. Your Sister - Sansa Stark or Arya Stark?

9. Your other sister - Brienne of Tarth or Asha Greyjoy

10 . Your wife - Danaerys Targaryean or Arianne Martell

Your Husband - Oberyn Martell or Raeghar Targaryean

11. Your adopted brother - Theon Greyjoy or Viserys Targaryean

12. Your Best Friend - Margaery Tyrell or Lyanna Stark

Samwell Tarly or Bronn

13. Your Teacher - Melisandre or Aeron Greyjoy

14. Your trusted Ally - Petyr Baelish or Varys

15. Your Pet - Dragon or Direwolf

16. Your Personal Guard - Barristan Selmy or Arthur Dayne

17. Your Son - Bran Stark or Rickon Stark

18. Your Doctor - Grand Maester Pycelle or Qyburn

Who would you choose and Why ? :P

1. Ned, he seems like a better role model

2. Cat, she's less protective and not as idiotic

3. Tywin, I don't want someone who sits around all day. And it's easier to annoy him, which would be fun.

4. I guess ... Lysa Arryn, since she at least won't bring some annoying cult with her?

5. Probably Jaime, having a dwarf in my family would just freak me out. Wait, are 4. and 5. married? Cause that would be awkward with Tyrion...

6. Jon, Robb is an idiot. I don't like idiots.

7. Joffrey, I mean, Jon would just smack him every time he is annoying, so that would be kind of fun. He isn't still king in this scenario of course. At least I won't fear for my life, like with Big Greg

8. Arya, she's more relatable and down to earth. this would never be boring with her and Joffrey...

9. Asha, she has a sense of humor compared to Brienne, who would be kind of dull to live with. I want her and Joffrey to play the finger dance.

10. Arianne, she's more mature and less narcissistic

11. Viserys, him and Joffrey would be great, too

12. Sam, I would always look cool compared to him.

13. Do I have to? Ahm ... Melisandre? I don't want to be drowned as some punishment or something.

14. Petyr Baelish. He could hook up with aunt Lysa and make sure she doesn't do anything crazy and doesn't annoy me. Varys can't be trusted at all.

15. Neither. I would like to have a lion, that would be cool.

16. Arthur Dayne, he wields Dawn and won't yield to the enemy under any circumstances.

17. Rickon. He seems like a fun kid. all the green-seey-stuff would freak me out as a parent.

18. Qyburn. All the experiments don't scare me, at least he has more of an understanding of how a human body works. Plus, I could always give him some people from this list for further experiments,..

1. Your Dad - Ned Stark or Stannis Baratheon

2. Your Mom - Cateyln Stark or Cersei Lannister

3. Your Granddad - Tywin Lannister or Doran Martell; It's a tie. I know I break the rules but I cannot chose.

4. Your Aunt - Lysa Arynn or Selyse Baratheon

5. Your Uncle - Jaime Lannister or Tyrion Lannister

6. Your Brother - Robb Stark or Jon Snow I would like Jon to be my husband and not brother :P

7. Your other brother - Joffrey Baratheon or Gregor Clegane

8. Your Sister - Sansa Stark or Arya Stark?

9. Your other sister - Brienne of Tarth or Asha Greyjoy

10 . Your wife - Danaerys Targaryean or Arianne Martell

Your Husband - Oberyn Martell or Raeghar Targaryean Neither. I am committed to my King.

11. Your adopted brother - Theon Greyjoy or Viserys Targaryean

12. Your Best Friend - Margaery Tyrell or Lyanna Stark

Samwell Tarly or Bronn

13. Your Teacher - Melisandre or Aeron Greyjoy

14. Your trusted Ally - Petyr Baelish or Varys

15. Your Pet - Dragon or Direwolf

16. Your Personal Guard - Barristan Selmy or Arthur Dayne

17. Your Son - Bran Stark or Rickon Stark

18. Your Doctor - Grand Maester Pycelle or Qyburn There is only one Doctor!

01 Father - Eddard, because my childhood would be easier and happier. Stannis would be three times better as a teacher/mentor though.

02 Mother - Catelyn, she is a good and honorable person, and Cersei behaviors are embarrassing sometimes.

03 Grandad - Doran, he'd teach me how to play chess very well (it's grandfather's job imho) and inspire me with his intellect and stoicism.

04 Aunt - Lysa, but it's a tough choice. Selyse has probably more dignity and common sense, but I don't want to be around when R'hllor cult comes around.

05 Uncle - Tyrion, I think he's way more interesting and nice for children than buffoon Jaime.

06 Brother - Jon Snow, he must be an awesome companion. But Robb isn't too far behind.

07 Other brother - Joffrey, pissing off crybabies >>> getting your face burnt at random.

08 Sister - Arya, she's a great character and I hated conceited and dumb girls.

09 Other sister - Brienne, loyalty and honesty are important.

10 Wife - Arianne, she's more stable and friendly.

11 Adopted brother - Theon was ok for most time... Viserys was delusional moron.

12 Friend - Samwell is less of a scumbag.

13 Teacher - Melisandre, both are extreme, but she provides more protection I guess.

14 Ally - Varys hands down, he has better personality.

15 Pet - Direwolf, dragon is too surreal.

16 Guard - Barristan is more experienced and trustworthy, we barely know anything about Dayne.

17 Son - Rickon causes less problems, I guess.

18 Doctor - Qyburn, he knows more as a physician and doesn't cause any trouble to his masters.

Father: Ned Stark. I would be far from his favourite son, but I do think he is emotionally warmer than Stannis.

Mother Catlynn: Like my own mother, I'd know she'd walk through fire and hail for me. Not that Cersei wouldn't but I do think that Cersei's love for her children is ultimately more self-serving that Cat's.

Granddad: Doran, simply because I don't wanna suffer under Tywin, plus I can visit Granddad in Susnpear when Winter comes a-knocking.

Aunt: Lysa; she is, at the very least not a religious fanatic. And she's quite contect staying in the Eyrie.

Uncle: This is a though one, both would be awesome, but I do think I'd have an easier time getting along with Tyrion perhaps?

Brother; Robb Stark, but please let him be my older brother; he can be the martial one who fights for our house and one day becomes lord who has to deal with all those boisterous Northern Liege-lords....I'm in the library.

Other Brother: Joffrey, at least he is just a weak little wanna-be instead of a monster like Gregor. Besides Ned wouldn't put up with his shit. And if Ned and Cat aren't around Robb, Brienne and me can gang up on him if he tries anything.

Sister: Sansa! Favorite sister right here! Songs and Lemon cakes!

Other Sister; Brienne! My other favorite sister. We could get along because I'm a feminine guy and she's a masculine girl, we could bond over that.

Spouse: Well I'm gay, so I'd chose Arianne (and get to move to Sunspear!) and would sleep with Oberyn.

Adopted Brother: Theon, Visery's would just be too much of a pain.

Best Friend: female: Margaery; she, Sansa and me would have lots of fun making music, gossiping about handsome knights and weaving flower garlands.

male: Sam, we both like to read and don't like fighting or weapons.

Teacher; Mellisandre, because I'm not going anywhere near an Ironborn who isn't hostage to our family

Ally: Varys, because he is simply the better alternative to Littlefinger. Still not trusted.

Pet: Direwolf. More cuddly. I'd name him Lord Cuddles.

Personal Guard: Arthur Dayne, who wouldn't want to be protected by the sword of the morning?

Son: Bran

Doctor: Pycelle, because I'm not going anywhere near Quyburn.

1. Your Dad - Ned Stark or Mance Rayder

2. Your Mom - Ellaria or Elia

3. Your Granddad - Davos or Tywin

4. Your Aunt - for some reason OP forgot to include Grandma, so Let's make Olenna my Aunt or Lady Marya

5. Your Uncle - Doran Martell or Bronn

6. Your Brother - Garlan Tyrell or Rhaegar Targaryen

7. Your other brother - Rickon Stark or Hot Pie

8. Your Sister - Margaery Tyrell or Tyene Sand

9. Your other sister - Arya or Myrcella or Shireen

10 . Spouse - Oberyn Martell or Khal Drogo

11. Your adopted brother - why would I have an adopted brother? I dunno...

12. Your Best Friend - Irri or Gilly

13. Your Teacher - Maester Luwin or Tywin Lannister

14. Your trusted Ally - Daenerys or Varys

15. Your Pet - a baby black panther

16. Your Personal Guard - Aero Hotah

17. Your Son - Mance's son or Rhaego

My daughter (which is missing like my grandma): Weasel (I want to adopt that poor darling) or Rhaenys

18. Your Doctor - Luwin or Qyburn

Dad - Ned. Not keen on Stannis.

Mum - Cateyln. Because I do kind of like her, Cersei on the other hand I hate. She's stupid and has almost none of the qualities required for being a good mother.

Grandad - Doran. Never, ever, ever Tywin. Self explanatory I would hope.

Aunt - Selyse. We all saw how Lysa treated her niece.

Uncle - Jaime. But this depends, if it's Jaime before or after A storm/feast.

Brother - Jon. I love his and Arya's relationship, so long as george stays clear of his original plan.

Older brother - Joffrey. Do you think I'm mad? Bullying any day over a burnt face.

Sister - Arya.

Older Sister - Asha. Brienne can be a bit too depressing for me.

Husband - Oberyn. It seems to much of a trial to be friends with Rhaegar. Plus Oberyn is so sexy. I know it's weird cause he's like twice my age and isn't real, but yeah him.

Adopted Brother - Theon. At least he wouldn't hit me.

Best friend - Marg. Don't like hypocrites and Lyanna is just that.

And Sam.

Teacher - Mel. Uh hello she can teach me magic.

Trusted ally - Do I have to pick? Varys. With petyr I wouldn't feel safe cause you know he's a creep .

Pet - Direwolf. Dragon sounds awesome, but I'm not going to risk my life so I can fly.

Personal guard - Barristan. We kow him better than Arthur.

Son - Bran. Rickons a noisy brat.

Doctor - Qyburn. He seems more loyal.

Dad - Ned Stark or Stannis Baratheon - Tough choice could've picked either.

Mom - Cateyln Stark or Cersei Lannister - Not Cersei she's one crazy bitch!

Granddad - Tywin Lannister or Doran Martell - Well Tywin would protect the family, but got to go with Doran.

Aunt - Lysa Arynn or Selyse Baratheon - Neither, but Selyse seems a bit less crazy.

Uncle - Jaime Lannister or Tyrion Lannister - Tough choice, but Jaime atleast at this stage of the books.

Brother - Robb Stark or Jon Snow - Both of them would be good brothers to have.

Brother 2- Joffrey Baratheon or Gregor Clegane - You can at least overpower him.

Sister - Sansa Stark or Arya Stark - Arya in the first books and Sansa at presence.

Sister 2- Brienne of Tarth or Asha Greyjoy - I think she would be a great sibbling.

Wife - Danaerys Targaryean or Arianne Martell - Wouldn't trust either of these two lustful women to be faithful. But Arianne seems a bit more mature.

Adopted brother - Theon Greyjoy or Viserys Targaryean

Best Friend - Samwell Tarly or Bronn - Sam would be a great friend.

Teacher - Melisandre or Aeron Greyjoy - God help me!

Trousted Ally - Petyr Baelish or Varys - I would NEVER trust either of them!

Pet - Dragon or Direwolf

Personal Guard - Barristan Selmy or Arthur Dayne - Always Barristan the Bold.

Son - Bran Stark or Rickon Stark

Doctor - Grand Maester Pycelle or Qyburn - Never liked that Qyburn character!

1. Your Dad - Ned Stark

2. Your Mom - Cateyln Stark

3. Your Granddad - Doran Martell

4. Your Aunt - Lysa Arynn, at least she wouldn't have me burned.

5. Your Uncle - Tyrion Lannister

6. Your Brother - Jon Snow

7. Your other brother - Joffrey Baratheon. I can outsmart him easily, but it's hard to escape the brute strength of the other option.

8. Your Sister - Arya Stark

9. Your other sister - Brienne of Tarth

10 . Your Husband - neither is really my type, but I suppose Oberyn is marginally closer to it

11. Your adopted brother - Theon Greyjoy

12. Your Best Friend - Margaery Tyrell

13. Your Teacher - Melisandre

14. Your trusted Ally - Varys

15. Your Pet - Direwolf. I'm used to dogs.

16. Your Personal Guard - Barristan Selmy

17. Your Son - Bran Stark

18. Your Doctor - Grand Maester Pycelle. That was hard. I don't trust either of them.

Archived