Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else Part 3

HexMachina

1 hour ago, Kissedbyfire_05 said:

Where are Viserion and Rhaegal? Why did Tyrion risk being eaten if they're not even free now? So confused...

I know, right? They've been sitting at the open entrance for weeks waiting for .... what? Mamma to come and tell them to fly? Well that's imminent - ep 10 I guess.

2 hours ago, Kissedbyfire_05 said:

Where are Viserion and Rhaegal? Why did Tyrion risk being eaten if they're not even free now? So confused...

They are taking a nap at the foot of Tyrion's bed. they will show up when their alarm clock goes off, at plot o'clock.

Edited by Darkstream

1 hour ago, Jedi Renee said:

It seemed he just unchained the dragons to ram in the pit under the pyramid but still shut the door? 

Who knows really 

So that scene accomplished absolutely nothing and was a big waste of screen time, other than showing that Tyrion's wisdom and wit is enticing enough to tame a couple of ferocious man eating dragons. 

Edited by Darkstream

1 hour ago, Darkstream said:

So that scene accomplished absolutely nothing and was a big waste of screen time, other than showing that Tyrion's wisdom and wit is enticing enough to tame a couple of ferocious man eating dragons. 

It's this season's Gendry in a rowing boat :rolleyes:

I have a very random question. I need all of you who are knowledgeable in both the book and the show to help me out here. Humor me here. In a completely hypothetical situation, let's say that Tyrion is actually the bastard son of Aerys II and Joanna Lannister. How could the book, or more specifically the show, go about revealing this parentage?

On 6/18/2016 at 1:55 AM, CQCStargaryen said:

I have a very random question. I need all of you who are knowledgeable in both the book and the show to help me out here. Humor me here. In a completely hypothetical situation, let's say that Tyrion is actually the bastard son of Aerys II and Joanna Lannister. How could the book, or more specifically the show, go about revealing this parentage?

Hypothetically, it could be tied in to the journey of Tyrion/Dany to Westeros via KL.

The shows has steered clear of any major parentage reveals to this point therefore I think they'd struggle.

2 hours ago, ValarMorghulis1990 said:

Hypothetically, it could be tied in to the journey of Tyrion/Dany to Westeros via KL.

The shows has steered clear of any major parentage reveals to this point therefore I think they'd struggle.

I think it's a cool theory, but I HIGHLY doubt that the show will make this reveal. Maybe Tyrion will be a dragon rider. But maybe Bran will warg that dragon. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

On 6/21/2016 at 9:33 PM, mystickristoff said:

Was Ghost left behind at Castle Black?

Wait, Ghost Rover was at Castle Black? I had just assumed that he sailed South with Sam on his way to the Citadel Horn Hill with Gilly his family.

Edited by Darkstream

4 minutes ago, mystickristoff said:

Rover?

I don't consider d$d's portrayal to be an accurate representation of Ghost, so that's the nickname he's been given amongst the regular posters in r&r thread. 

Edited by Darkstream

19 hours ago, Darkstream said:

Wait, Ghost Rover was at Castle Black? I had just assumed that he sailed South with Sam on his way to the Citadel Horn Hill with Gilly his family.

I read something by the show animator which claimed that they couldn't afford to animate Ghost AND Wun Wun in the battle, so Ghost lost out. Seems an odd excuse to me, but there you go. Won't affect TWOW for sure.

54 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

I read something by the show animator which claimed that they couldn't afford to animate Ghost AND Wun Wun in the battle, so Ghost lost out. Seems an odd excuse to me, but there you go. Won't affect TWOW for sure.

Yeah, I saw that as well. They were going to kill off Ghost, but decided to use Wun Wun in his role because it wasn't as difficult to film. It just goes to show how meaningless and interchangeable the characters in d$d's story are. The direwolves were stripped of all the importance they had in the books, and were only used as props to be killed off and emotionally manipulate the audience.

On 30/06/2016 at 4:50 AM, Heileen said:

Kinda disappointed that Lady Stoneheart and Aegon V aren't going to be in the series, *sighs* 

Question is, will it be the Hound or Arya that usurps a lot of LSH's role?

False(?) Aegon - I'm not too sure where GRRM's going with him in the books; not the worst omission in the show, in my opinion. I'm more upset with the cheap deaths of the likes of Barristan and half of Dorne.

On June 15, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Kissedbyfire_05 said:

Yeah they did a poor job imo with Tyrion's time as ruler of Mereen. Pretty much all of the scenes were pointless filler, other than a foolish treaty by Tyrion which goaded the masters into attacking so Dany could save the day in anti-climactic scene.

Along the lines of this, I wonder if that's the last we'll see of Kinvara? My gut tells me no since she had a pretty epic character introduction, but I'm not sure anymore to be honest the way they handled some of this season. And what place would she have in the story? I don't believe it would make any sense for Dany to take her to Westeros.

Edited by LatrineDiggerBrian