Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else Part 3

HexMachina

25 minutes ago, Ser Petyr Parker said:

That was wights. I don't know how they could have possibly come up with that figure, though. Did Dany say it? How does she know the difference between 50k wights and 100k?

Oops! My bad! :)... Yes it was Dany... Hmm... Could be she has some experience in judging the difference from the fly overs she's done on troop formations :)... Photo recon dragons...Who knew!?

Edited by Lindy
sp

5 hours ago, storm.131 said:

Where are the Dothraki women and children?  Did Daenerys leave them behind in Essos?

(waves hand) there are no women and children. They never existed. 

Most likely yes. Which is bad...for them. I don't see them surviving long without their men there to defend them. I doubt the people of essos will be kind. 

Edited by MrJay

1 hour ago, MrJay said:

(waves hand) there are no women and children. They never existed. 

Most likely yes. Which is bad...for them. I don't see them surviving long without their men there to defend them. I doubt the people of essos will be kind. 

And a related question, who are the highly sexed Dothraki men having sex with on Dragonstone?  ;-)

I posted this in the episode 7 section before discovering this thread:

The show emphasizes that Beric was brought back for a purpose. He lives through Lord of Light magic and has the possibility to transfer his life to another.  Does it have to be a human?  

Could Beric give his life to resurrect Viserion? Could the Night King order Wight Viserion to eat Beric whole and Beric transfers his life force in Viserion's mouth? 

On 11/09/2017 at 4:13 AM, Apoplexy said:

I always assumed the women were somewhere on dragonstone, it's just that we don't see them.

I assumed that too but I think it's really weird that we didn't see any Dothraki women at all this season.  It wouldn't have cost much to have had a few in the background in some scenes.

On 9/12/2017 at 10:53 AM, storm.131 said:

I assumed that too but I think it's really weird that we didn't see any Dothraki women at all this season.  It wouldn't have cost much to have had a few in the background in some scenes.

Yeah, it wouldn't have cost them anything. But most of the scenes with the dothraki were on the battle field and given the pace of this season, I think they just cut them out.

18 hours ago, Apoplexy said:

Yeah, it wouldn't have cost them anything. But most of the scenes with the dothraki were on the battle field and given the pace of this season, I think they just cut them out.

There were plenty of scenes on Dragonstone in which they could have shown the women...

13 hours ago, hewman said:

At some point, Cersei and Tycho discuss the slave business going south because of Dany. Really? Weren’t the braavosi supposed to be descendants of escaped slaves? Is it greed or mass senility?

Because the Iron Bank are hypocrites? They might not invest directly in the slave trade but they could have invested in businesses that work because of slave labor.

• 2 weeks later...