HelenaExMachina

Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else Part 3

Will the winter end when the NK is killed?

In the show, I think so.

In the books, I dont know.

On 9/28/2017 at 12:26 PM, valgrel said:

Who will use Heartsbane in the fight against WW ? Sam will certainly not, and it would be a waste to leave the only 2-handed valyrian sword (Longclaw, Oathkeeper are bastard swords) in its sheath. 

Jorah could be the best choice, or maybe Sandor. Anyone else ?

I don't think anyone will. I think Gendry will reforge it into two regular sized swords.

If it stays as one, The Hound would make sense because of it's size and his training with swords.

Posted (edited)

OK, maybe I missed this, but I cant be the only one who has noticed that we have a  major character for each of The Seven? Assuming Boat Baby.....Father= Jon Snow, Mother= Daenerys, Warrior= Jamie, Smith= Gendry, Crone= Melisandre, Stranger= Arya. Perhaps this is how they defeat the NK?

Edited by Golden Eyed Meraxes

Posted (edited)

I just remembered Benjen's horse from Season 7 Episode 6, when Benjen saves Jon and Jon rides on it to the Wall (and of course in earlier episodes too, with Bran and Meera) - Is Benjen's horse resurrected/living dead with COTF magic like he is or is it just a normal horse? I don't remember how it looked but I think maybe it was half decaying... Did the COTF save his horse with dragonglass through its heart just like they saved him? And if not, how the hell has that horse survived north of the Wall for so long?

Edited by Adam Targaryen