Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else Part 3

HexMachina

1 hour ago, TheBastardOfBoro said:

Where would one go to audition for Game of Thrones. Speaking parts, extras etc?

Have you been to the WinterIsComing website? Seems like I seen something there when they were calling for extras/actors needed in Meereen or something. Or maybe check the HBO Game Of Thrones site. Good Luck.

Production starts soon, we know they have 4 directors for season 7, the show runners say less than 10 episodes, tho still not definitively , still the HBO bottom line is what? HBO still has not said, 7 or 8 episodes or what?

Actually we never found out who got contracts for season 8 beyond about 3 or 4 of the tier one people.

2 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Does Daenerys believe in some gods or religion? does she pray sometimes? I know that Sansa (same age) believes in the new gods and prays sometimes but never saw Daenerys doing a religious thing

It's a good spot and I don't think she has any particular commitment. However she was quick to adopt the beliefs of the Dothraki and believes in mysticism such as magic and the House of the Undying vision. Given that he acolytes of R'hllor are proclaiming her Azor Ahai, I'm waiting for her to catch onto this and have a messiah-complex go to her head.

Sansa has said more than once (to Tyrion and Little Finger, both in a Godswood) that she is done with all of that (religion). She told Tyrion she goes there so people don't talk to her, and I this past season she told Little Finger "I'm done with all of that" (I don't remember the exact conversation). I think this is because she prayed to the new Gods as a young girl, and look what she has been through since. Dany, on the other, I think has had a mistrust of religion from the very beginning.

On 13/07/2016 at 1:36 PM, House Cambodia said:

It's a good spot and I don't think she has any particular commitment. However she was quick to adopt the beliefs of the Dothraki and believes in mysticism such as magic and the House of the Undying vision. Given that he acolytes of R'hllor are proclaiming her Azor Ahai, I'm waiting for her to catch onto this and have a messiah-complex go to her head.

Thank you for the answer 

On 7/13/2016 at 3:58 PM, Future Null Infinity said:

Does Daenerys believe in some gods or religion? does she pray sometimes? I know that Sansa (same age) believes in the new gods and prays sometimes but never saw Daenerys doing a religious thing

Daenerys worships the seven gods as well..

She prays lots of time in the books to mother and other gods of seven.

Othrr than that she has shown respect to all the religions and gods in the world..she had followers from those who worships horses ,lambs,rhllor,ghiscari mamy faced gods and old and new gods..

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/07/2016 at 5:15 PM, Drogonthedread said:

Daenerys worships the seven gods as well..

She prays lots of time in the books to mother and other gods of seven.

Othrr than that she has shown respect to all the religions and gods in the world..she had followers from those who worships horses ,lambs,rhllor,ghiscari mamy faced gods and old and new gods..

Thanks for this detailed information ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2015 at 5:03 PM, RenlyTheOneTrueKing said:

So, in the show, if we factor in everything, who is now the heir to the throne?

Baratheon Brothers+Shireen are dead
Tommen is a bastard
Daenerys technically, her house was overthrown, so she doesn't become the heir, but she wants the throne back.

I'm confused

i'll have to look for the link, but there's something out there explaining how Cersei is the legit heir to the throne, show only, obviously.

some generations back, a Lannister married in to the Baratheon line, and with all the others being dead in the show, it falls the her. the link i saw mentioned how it was very ironic, that after all her manipulations, it is now hers legally.

Edited by ser naes yennet
spelling

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...