Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else Part 3

HexMachina

• 1 year later...
On 10/10/2019 at 2:39 PM, Lady Winter Rose said:

Is it possible Kit Harington left the coffee cup on the set? Since he was seen having too much of a drink some time after the show ended (plus the rehab clinic), and Sophie saying it's probably Kit who left the cup, is it possible Kit was simply drinking lots of coffee in and out of the set to be simply sober?

Nobody answered, but I came to conclusion it was probably Kit who left the cup. The crew staff probably didn't left anything as their job was to pick up and "remove" mistake leftovers on the set and it would be pretty weird to make themselves another job on the job, while Conleth was probably just drama lying, for the sake of it, to Emilia.

• 1 year later...

Thoughts on Tyrion’s “real” father, because:

In the scene where he releases Rhaegal and Viserion out of the Pyramid where Danerys had chained them up, after some initial snarling and snapping, they allow him to approach and undo the chains around their necks. And, Tyrion speaks to them the entire time, telling them how excited he is to be finally near real dragons. Especially the 2nd dragon he releases, I think it is Viserion, just lies quietly.

The dragons are accepting of Jon Snow, because, presumably, they scent his Targaryen blood.

In the book “The World of Ice and Fire”, the writer mentions King Aerys’ fondness for Tyrion’s mother Joanna, and badgered her husband, his Hand, Lord Tywin, to keep her at court around him, which Tywin did not like, because of the way Aerys spoke about his wife.

Is it possible that Avery’s is Tyrion’s father, and the dragons sensed his lineage?

• 1 month later...

I totally dont understand one thing: Why does anybody like Sansa? I mean, in show and even books, she is useless, naive little girl that cant understand/see basic truths of her world. She is easily manipulated at the start, then sudently becomes the one doing the manipulation. 
Her character, both in show and books, is of crying little girl that fucked up right until her smuggling out of KL by Baelish. Then, her time in the Vale in show is spent doing basically nothing, I dont quite remember what was she doing in books during that time. I vaguely remember her having something to do with Harry the Ass(outside of being betrothed to him) and John Royce recognising her (I think?).

Sorry for the rant, I am just frustrated by the number of FFs with her as the main character, when (in my, unquestionably, biased oppinion) she should be maximally a footnote at the end of the story at the moment in the books, and should have been killed off long time ago in the show. Ending of the show is a whole another can of worms that I would rather not open.