Name the one ASIAF character you'd hook up with

Oberyn

Tormund 

Gendry 

(and Jon Snow) 

Choosing one only is way to hard. 

Great list! My ultimate ASOIAF fantasy is Rebellion-era Robert Baratheon. :drool:  Since I'm not Lyanna Stark, it'd be for just one night, and I'd have plenty of tansy tea the next morning. But yes, I would have been one among many in that entourage.

Everything about young Robert's description screams Superman to me, and that's been my favorite look for men since I was a little girl. But Robert's charisma is what sells it, not the look -- for instance, Renly is too metro for my tastes even if he were straight (and yes, even in the books), and Gendry's too surly, closed off, and still going through puberty. It's Robert. In an AU without so much drinking and whoring and partying, Robert... would've been the dream. He's not the kind of boy you'd take home to mother, but by the Seven, I bet he could show a girl a good time.  :wub:

informal to meet or begin to work with another person or other people:

Meera, Brienne, Sam, Arya....

informal to begin a romantic or sexual relationship with someone:

Sam would be my first choice in terms of a stable marriage.

Other candidates:

-Good guys: Ser Arthur Dayne in his youth, Ser Jorah, Ser Gendry, Jon Snow 

-"Bad" guys: Theon, Jaime

If I was a man, It would be Meera....she is so mysterious.....

meera reed makes me swoon. I missed seeing ellie kendrick as her this season.

I would give Khal Drogo the ride of his  life

Jon Snow would know EVERYTHING when I was done with him

and  Rhaegar would have  all the little dragon riders he needed....

(son and father not being aware of each other takes away some of that "ewww" factor right? lol)

I'm not enough of a peacock/badass for Daenerys I'm afraid. Or enough of a viking champ for Asha. (Although my facial hair is peach fuzz.) Or enough of a mirror for Cersei.

Sansa perhaps? She's remarkable kind for somebody who has been through she has, and now she is witty. (Her TWOW chapter shows this well) I am not a knight of legend, but nor am I Joffrey. Or a Lannister. Or a Dwarf. And my heterochromia is centralized.

Of course if I was female this would be no contest, Rhae-man is the hunkiest person to ever string a harp. As long as I was the interesting spouse things would be great.

Archived