Every chicken in this place.

The Lash

Yes, Sandor's dialogue was always great. I loved the scenes with him and Arya in S3 and S4. Hopefully we'll see him again.

And maybe, just maybe, he'll get to kill Brienne! (I hope)

Nah, they're going to evolve into BFF's so D&D can have some snappy dialogue. Because, creatively, I could see them wanting that to happen. 

I would love to see Sandor again in the books. Too bad George isn't able to make anything happen creatively anymore. So glad D&D have taken the wheel. Besides, Sandor was way better in the show than the books. It is known.

Surely he will return? That long post a few back had some really interesting analysis. (You all sure know a lot about the Hound!).

Maybe Sandor can be Hyle Hunt in season 6 and they wander around the Riverlands with no remaining story cause they cut it or gave it to someone else.  As long as Pia still gets raped, they can fake a story out of it.

I hope not. I like Ser Hyle Hunt. Despite his moments of idiocy, he actually seems to like Brienne now and not because she is the heir of Tarth but because she's a real kind capable person.

You can be right, though. They could merge them and that's a pity. They believe that because two characters do similar things they can be merged. They gave Jorah Jon's greyscale because as they both loved a Targaryen and wanted to go home, they're the same dude with the same motivations. And, after all, Hyle Hunt did joined Brienne in the search for Sansa.

Maybe Sandor can be Hyle Hunt in season 6 and they wander around the Riverlands with no remaining story cause they cut it or gave it to someone else.  As long as Pia still gets raped, they can fake a story out of it.

Ugh!  I hope not as I'm in no hurry to see Sandor on another buddy road trip.  Ser Hyle had history with Bri, not a good one, but history all the same. All Sandor has is attempted murder!   LOL!  Well, that would give them something to bond over, I guess.    :rolleyes:

As for Pia, please no, no more rapes, please!     :angry2:

Ugh!  I hope not as I'm in no hurry to see Sandor on another buddy road trip.  Ser Hyle had history with Bri, not a good one, but history all the same. All Sandor has is attempted murder!   LOL!  Well, that would give them something to bond over, I guess.    :rolleyes:

As for Pia, please no, no more rapes, please!     :angry2:

I think she probably thinks that was completed murder. She probably thinks he's dead.

I think they will have Pod fill in for Hyle, not in the sense he wants her, but in the sense he's someone to talk to.

I think, and it's never good to think the show is doing anything logically, that they know it's important Sansa turns down Brienne in at least this way, she's not, in fact, Sansa's knight. That job is taken.

They'll probably have her go back to being LF's thrall, since they seem to enjoy that so much. Then somehow, in some convoluted way, she'll get something of her book story back, and they meet again.

They won't bother with Pia, Jaime protected her, and they can't let Jaime come off as a good guy. The horror.

I hope not. I like Ser Hyle Hunt. Despite his moments of idiocy, he actually seems to like Brienne now and not because she is the heir of Tarth but because she's a real kind capable person.

I like him, too. He was there to develop Brienne's character. But it was far better for her to look at a tower all season.

I think she probably thinks that was completed murder. She probably thinks he's dead.

I think they will have Pod fill in for Hyle, not in the sense he wants her, but in the sense he's someone to talk to.

I think, and it's never good to think the show is doing anything logically, that they know it's important Sansa turns down Brienne in at least this way, she's not, in fact, Sansa's knight. That job is taken.

They'll probably have her go back to being LF's thrall, since they seem to enjoy that so much. Then somehow, in some convoluted way, she'll get something of her book story back, and they meet again.

They won't bother with Pia, Jaime protected her, and they can't let Jaime come off as a good guy. The horror.

Well, if Jaime and Bronn do a RL buddy trip, then Pia can flash her boobs at Bronn.  :bang:

Well, if Jaime and Bronn do a RL buddy trip, then Pia can flash her boobs at Bronn.  :bang:

That's what they would do. Jaime will no doubt do something horrible again. Because it's not like he cut the head off her rapist and handed it to her in the books, or anything.

It's kind of sad, I want to see this story, but I don't want to see what they will do to it.

Count in another fan of Hyle Hunt's,  I like him, and I do think he really learned something about how he behaved previously.  

Yeah, Pia can only show up to offer some bad pussy to Bronn, I am sure.  We can't have Jaime exercising justice for rape, not to mention giving said victim a bit of a place in the world when the religious freak kicks Pia out of Harrenhal.  Even for a moment of 'religion is bad,' we can't risk a moment for "Jaime is decent."  

I think we'll see Sandor, but not with a lot of these story elements.

Le sigh........typing is still difficult.   :tantrum:

That's what they would do. Jaime will no doubt do something horrible again. Because it's not like he cut the head off her rapist and handed it to her in the books, or anything.

It's kind of sad, I want to see this story, but I don't want to see what they will do to it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  I still want Red Ronnet and The Golden Whack!!!!!    :crying:

The mountian is going to face either lancel or loras. The faith has to decent picks- If it's loras it ends house Tyrell, if it is lancel it ends the lannister male line that isn't disinherited as of now. Either way it puts my own theory on to path being right that no lord paramount southern house will have a male heir that isn't a bastard or a cripple. Stannis is either dead or on his last leg, Tommen is doomed, Loras is probably dead one way or the other, the martells are fine as of now- but to think cersei won't go after trystan is insaning, and sweet robin is sweet robin.

The mountian is going to face either lancel or loras. The faith has to decent picks- If it's loras it ends house Tyrell, if it is lancel it ends the lannister male line that isn't disinherited as of now. Either way it puts my own theory on to path being right that no lord paramount southern house will have a male heir that isn't a bastard or a cripple. Stannis is either dead or on his last leg, Tommen is doomed, Loras is probably dead one way or the other, the martells are fine as of now- but to think cersei won't go after trystan is insaning, and sweet robin is sweet robin.

They wrote themselves into this corner when they cut out all the extra heirs and spares the great houses had. It was like the Starks were some kind of weird arctic Mormons who had a big pile of kids and everyone else were urban yuppies with fertility issues.

They wrote themselves into this corner when they cut out all the extra heirs and spares the great houses had. It was like the Starks were some kind of weird arctic Mormons who had a big pile of kids and everyone else were urban yuppies with fertility issues.

They did. Garlan's absences was felt and so was willias. Still, if house tyrell goes extinct it would be a very interesting plot line. That links back to the Gardners. It's a shame we couldn't get better writers and producers.  Honestly, they should have just gone with 9 seasons and been done with it. Thought at this point Arya, Bran, and Jon might start looking a little old.

:lol:

They did. Garlan's absences was felt and so was willias. Still, if house tyrell goes extinct it would be a very interesting plot line. That links back to the Gardners. It's a shame we couldn't get better writers and producers.  Honestly, they should have just gone with 9 seasons and been done with it. Thought at this point Arya, Bran, and Jon might start looking a little old.

This is one of those changes made for the sake of changing stuff because it really wasn't that hard to simply say "Willas is my brother and he's in Highgarden".

Actually, it's not just for the sake of making changes. They wanted to make a joke out of Loras marrying Cersei, because it's always funny to make fun of the gay guy marrying the straight woman. That couldn't have worked out if they had said Cersei was meant to be sent to Highgarden to marry Willas. "LOL, shes marrying a cripple" is not as funny as "lol, she's marrying a renowed pillow biter!".

And I definitely doubt house Tyrell will go extinct in the books. There are a few more of them around besides Willas, Garland and Loras.

:lol:

This is one of those changes made for the sake of changing stuff because it really wasn't that hard to simply say "Willas is my brother and he's in Highgarden".

Actually, it's not just for the sake of making changes. They wanted to make a joke out of Loras marrying Cersei, because it's always funny to make fun of the gay guy marrying the straight woman. That couldn't have worked out if they had said Cersei was meant to be sent to Highgarden to marry Willas. "LOL, shes marrying a cripple" is not as funny as "lol, she's marrying a renowed pillow biter!".

And I definitely doubt house Tyrell will go extinct in the books. There are a few more of them around besides Willas, Garland and Loras.

I meant the main line- the lannisters still have kevan's other son as well as lancel and genna's as well. I hope we get genna- she's funny. Her witty remarks to Jaime were great. We are also looking at Doran's childern being wiped out and there plenty of oberyns bastard's to go around. House Baratheon is going to edric storm. Shame really, because Stannis is the easily the best character in the series. The only other two who have his potential his Littlefinger and Varys- Varys truly being the most confusing.

Honestly, you folks overestimate how important the houses and heirs and world building is.  

The story will move on from the Tyrells and that will be that.  The story is the central characters.  The reason we had Loras marrying Cersei is because he is already an actor the audience knows and on contract and there was no need to add a different suitor who *shocker* won't actually be marrying her since shit is going to hit the fan before that ever happens.

You just are living in an alternate reality where a) this matters and b ) the show has endless resources to navel-gaze about less than minor characters who won't do a damn thing in either medium.

You just are living in an alternate reality where a) this matters and b ) the show has endless resources to navel-gaze about less than minor characters who won't do a damn thing in either medium.

Yeah, we live in an "alternate" world in which storytelling, narrative, coherence, world building and character developing exist and matter... woe to us.

Archived