Canadian politics- "to work! We have a government to defeat!"

maarsen

Likely.

Trudeau now says he won't sign it unless the tariffs are lifted beforehand. He may have just meant to deny the ceremony aspect of it as opposed to flat out refusing to ratify, but either way Trump will get Trumpy. Was thinking more about about Congress though. If this drags out long enough, Trump can sign it all he wants. Still has to go before the House however, and, a majority Dem House might have issues with the deal, the unilateral tariffs as well, and could challenge the national security claims in regard to the latter.

Just curious, mind. Hard to predict. Fun times ahead for sure.

I feel you on the other shit though. I was looking at booking a Disney cruise for the girls and I from Van up to Alaska [been putting it off until they got older]  They were disappointed but liked the idea of somewhere in Europe as a make peace. The challenge in that is researching ownership [airline, hotels, etc] but I'll figure it out. Domestically, it's easy. Just label reading. Nothing American.

We have a lot of issues of our own to focus on however. I hate Jason Kenney. Like, fucking hate him. The kind of lividly silent type of spite that's produced in the marrow. If I could pack up the girls and move out of Alberta I would, but I'd have to take the ex-wife too lol 

le sigh 

Archived