Acrophobia 18 1/2 - Ravens from Mom, Round 6 Voting

Fragile Bird

Congratulations DG!

Thanks everyone who voted for any of my entries during the game, and especially this last round.  I do so like to end in the top 7 whenever possible. 

Thanks to our lovely host FB for putting up with all of us.

Top 7, is that a thing?  Wait, don't answer that. I'm going with it's a thing and giving myself a little pat on the back.  :P

Congrats to DG! Well played, Ser.   :bowdown:

And many thanks to FB for hosting such a fun game! Hope you are having fun with Mr. Martin.  :)

Top 7, is that a thing?  Wait, don't answer that. I'm going with it's a thing and giving myself a little pat on the back.  :P

Congrats to DG! Well played, Ser.   :bowdown:

And many thanks to FB for hosting such a fun game! Hope you are having fun with Mr. Martin.  :)

Enjoy that pat! I am clearly not a great player and I've been around since game #1. Fun is what matters to me, but points can be rewarding. and when those don't work out..positivity kicks in..

Enjoy that pat! I am clearly not a great player and I've been around since game #1. Fun is what matters to me, but points can be rewarding. and when those don't work out..positivity kicks in..

I'm in it for fun too, LG. (But a little outside validation is nice every so often. ;) )

Looking forward to your headlines game!

ok back from the beach and man oh man i missed the voting discussion...hell i missed voting...  :smoking:

...and i missed the all so important congrats to DG ya basterd, for just rocking the raven words...and to Howlin' for making it to the top from the bottom of the last game...as well as everyone else's great job...

of course :bowdown:  :bowdown: to my darling Fragile Bird. You are a wonderful host and I for one hate competing against you...

...so host on FB! ;)

ok back from the beach and man oh man i missed the voting discussion...hell i missed voting...  :smoking:

...and i missed the all so important congrats to DG ya basterd, for just rocking the raven words...and to Howlin' for making it to the top from the bottom of the last game...as well as everyone else's great job...

of course :bowdown:  :bowdown: to my darling Fragile Bird. You are a wonderful host and I for one hate competing against you...

...so host on FB! ;)

Haha It was me who made it from the bottom (after the first round) to second place Rocky.  Yomi and Shadow were beneath me, but as they didn't even enter an acro I discounted them.  HH was in third place after the first round.

Sorry you missed out on the voting, but hope you had a great (cool) time at the beach.  

Haha It was me who made it from the bottom (after the first round) to second place Rocky.  Yomi and Shadow were beneath me, but as they didn't even enter an acro I discounted them.  HH was in third place after the first round.

Sorry you missed out on the voting, but hope you had a great (cool) time at the beach.  

yes i see that and cheers to you for doing so, Woof my friend  :cheers:

however i meant acro 18 when HH was in my last place spot... see results here i think 

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/131484-acrophobia-18-the-grave-epitaph-won-by-emmit/page-21

always fun times sitting by mother ocean listening to her breathe... 

yes i see that and cheers to you for doing so, Woof my friend  :cheers:

however i meant acro 18 when HH was in my last place spot... see results here i think 

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/131484-acrophobia-18-the-grave-epitaph-won-by-emmit/page-21

Oh, haha, OK then - carry on.  

:D

Oh, I'm so jealous!!! Is there an envious smiley?? I just got back from several days in the desert where I took my daughter to see the Taylor Swift concert. Hotter than freaking hell. And a hotel pool =/= the ocean. :(

Oh, I'm so jealous!!! Is there an envious smiley?? I just got back from several days in the desert where I took my daughter to see the Taylor Swift concert. Hotter than freaking hell. And a hotel pool =/= the ocean. :(

it is known

Archived