Where Are Theon and Jeyne?

i believe that Stannis sacrifices Theon at the Godswoods tree and the snow finally stops. I always thought Stannis would defeat the Boltons with the help of the Manderly's but maybe he is defeated since that is how it goes down on the show.

Wonder what he will think when none of his ships come back.

I'm pretty sure the word "delighted" won't come into play, but he always knew that was a possibility, just like he knew that a storm might sink them all even if they'd been sitting at anchor at Eastwatch-by-the-Sea.

letter is written by mance, theon is still a prisoner or escaped the war zone. 
Jeyne is def. safe and sound.

Seems that way to me as well....I just can't see it coming from Ramsey, but someone who has a solid working knowledge of current Winterfell, the Boltons, Ramsey's handwriting, Stannis's family and council and the Wall/Nights watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Could the letter have anything to do with who killed the young Frey boy? 

the women with Mance said they didn't kill him..and while people were saying it was Manderly, he didn't admit to it either...

Maybe the young Frey ran into who wrote it when he/she tried sending it or when they stole the pink paper?

kinda like what happen to Bran when he heard Jaime and Cersi at the very beginning...?

I look at the letter, and wonder if there is some code to the letter.. like read every seventh word or use

every seventh letter to make the real message.....

but if it was there, someone some clever fan would have cracked that by now..

• 3 months later...

I don't believe the letter is what it seems to be.I think that Stannis will win the battle of Winterfell and send Theon and "Arya" to the Wall.They both have king's blood and with a Stark captive, the Northeners will follow Stannis easily.

Agreed, all these people saying Mance wrote the letter and not 1 can explain to me how Mance learned to read and write and how he knows which Raven is for which castle without the Maester, let alone how he could fake Ramsays writing when Jon had already seen it.  A poster above said Mance was familiar with Ramsays writing.  What? lol. 

Mance was a bastard born on the wall who served at Shadow tower as a ranger.  Maester Aemons own steward could not read or write before Sam came, that's how Jon got Sam the job.  Mormont also tells Tyrion he has about a dozen men who can read or write, the nobles don't just teach anyone how to write.

Archived