Amazing Book Deals V.2

HexMachina

^ The First Law trilogy and all the standalone books are included in a new christmas sale on Amazon UK that runs through to the 3rd of January I think. I double-dipped on them all. Couldn't help it at that price.

I'll also add there's a load of others as well including a fair chunk of Brandon Sanderson's books.

Oh and American Gods is also 99p

8 hours ago, zapp said:

^ The First Law trilogy and all the standalone books are included in a new christmas sale on Amazon UK that runs through to the 3rd of January I think. I double-dipped on them all. Couldn't help it at that price.

Ah, thank you. From the Netherlands it is at times difficult to ascertain which sales originate from what publishing area, and where they are available as a result. Especially when Amazon is involved.

I do own paper versions, but did get the ebooks anyway at that price point.

• 2 weeks later...

Max Gladstone's urban fantasy series starting with Three Parts Dead is on sale for $2.50 ish each, while an upcoming omnibus version of the first five books is an even better deal eg amazon.

I haven't read it yet, but it is a series I have been wanting to try, and this seems a nice price to get in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived