Stannis on the identity of Young Griff

Stag, The Common folk do make decisions when they want to.  It is my opinion that Aegon will save Oldtown from Euron, and that he will have a massive swell of commoner support propelling him towards the Iron Throne, and the day he sits it, Dany will land on Dragonstone, and Oldtown will burn for defying the real dragon, just as the High Septon saw 300 years ago.  Aegons movement will be populist with the faith and commoners, Danys will be the lords and ladies because dragons are the ultimate castle busters, and because Aegon will prove unsympathetic to anyone who sided with Robert in the rebellion.

Jon Con is gonna spread greyscale around which will infect Aegon and put a smear on her new reign. Then Dany is gonna cleanse the land of it with dragonfire. It is known.

I can see a variety of things go down with the sub plots ( Greyjoys, Stannis, Young Aegon...), no idea what's gonna happen either, but the one thing I can't see going any other way is Dany T going Dragon-shit crazy and killing a lot of innocent Westerosi..

Archived