Proposed London meet up August 20th?

im going london comic con in october (23rd - 25th) in case anyone else is going and wants to meet up :) 

We were considering it, but the last time we went, we queued up for tickets. Huge mistake. It was horrible in there. We are however thinking that it might be more bearable with early bird tickets.

I don't think so, but others may be more knowledgeable than me.

I should just be able to show them the email or something hopefully lmao but I'm looking forward to it. Also seeing Gary Numan on the friday O_____O i am going to die of excitement haha.  

I guess we are going to have to put this back another week then. Apologies Jaemi, it's not normally this difficult to get a bunch of us together.

So should we go for Thursday 27 August or perhaps go for a date in the first week of September? Thoughts please...

I guess we are going to have to put this back another week then. Apologies Jaemi, it's not normally this difficult to get a bunch of us together.

So should we go for Thursday 27 August or perhaps go for a date in the first week of September? Thoughts please...

I'll be away up in Scotland next week (leaving on Friday which is why I didn't particularly want to head down this Thursday the day before a long train journey). I should be around the first week in September.

Between Worldcon and Titancon isn't the most optimal time as a few regulars won't be around/will be broke ;) I'm mostly only free on Saturdays for a London trip, but might be able to get away early from work on a Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm generally up for London jaunts (though my calendar looks a bit crazy for the next month for some reason).

Might come along for the meet part of Gollancz rather than the day, just because that way I can be more flexible and don't have to commit to anything...

Archived