Jon chapters in TWoW

Pied Pypar

I'm positive every single person in the World is actually going to do that.  Jon's fate has almost taken on a life of it own.

Unless of course, he names the chapters something different.  I'm pretty sure he's not going to have a chapter called "Ghost".

I think I will have more self control. But GRRM isn't going to spoil the whole thing with just Jon above a chapter, I guess. 

Because the "Jon" that will come back, may have another identity or identifies with someone else as the Jon we know (I don't know how to adress this in proper English) he maybe has a title above the chapter just as The Prophet was Aeron Greyjoy in AFFC or something.

Or the most stupid would be if he just put Jon above a chapter, and we all freak out because we think: "OMFG, JON LIVES! YEAAAAH!" and it happens to be Jon Connington... Ultimate troll.

I don't expect to ever see a chapter titled Jon again.

Edit:  Actually, I'm 100% positive GRRM will troll us and name a Connington chapter Jon.

Agree. On both of the points.
But I will probably check anyway. Not just with Jon but with Dany and Cersei. It's taking all my mental strength to keep myself away from show spoilers, and to convince myself not to watch season 6. So when winds comes out, I won't be able to stop myself from looking at well, the least harmless spoilers

I don't expect to ever see a chapter titled Jon again.

Edit:  Actually, I'm 100% positive GRRM will troll us and name a Connington chapter Jon.

Yes! aryagonnakill#2.  And I will be angry as hell, but also laughing my ass off! 

Another thing to ponder....GRRM said that there will be no new POV's from here on out.  If he keeps his word, one can easily look at the chapter list and see who is omitted, or very least see who has POV's that suddenly "stop" midway through the book.

Those could be potential death spoilers...

Another thing to ponder....GRRM said that there will be no new POV's from here on out.  If he keeps his word, one can easily look at the chapter list and see who is omitted, or very least see who has POV's that suddenly "stop" midway through the book.

Those could be potential death spoilers...

Then how do we see willas and garlan :dunno:. GRRM said we'd see those two characters in winds, and highgarden

Then how do we see willas and garlan :dunno:. GRRM said we'd see those two characters in winds, and highgarden

Aeron is my best bet.  He did disappear and his whereabouts are unknown.  He's the most likely candidate as everyone else seems to be accounted for in other areas.

Archived