Jon chapters in TWoW

Pied Pypar

I believe Jon will keep his POV and there will be Jon (Snow) chapters in TWOW.

But of course I'm gonna get spoiled at the very moment I get the book in my hands. Not only for Jon but for everyone else too. I think I might go straight to the appendix  :)

So will anyone else flip through their copy of Winds as soon as you get it looking for Jon chapters, or do you have more self-control than I?

I will look for any Jon, Arya, Bran, Davos POV’s and any related chapter names that may contain any information about what’s happening at the wall, the cave w/Bloodraven and at WF. I'll read those first and then go back and start at the beginning.

I think I should abstain from skipping ahead, but I'm the sort of person who reads the last chapters of every book, and I read DwD spoilers on wikipedia (of all things) because I couldn't wait for the translation to be published in my country. Even now I'm eating chocolate before dinner, just because I have it at hand and I'm hungry.
I don't think I will be able to stop myself once Winds is in my hands. Or in my Kindle (no way I'm waiting for a translation this time).

So will anyone else flip through their copy of Winds as soon as you get it looking for Jon chapters, or do you have more self-control than I?

Spoiler Alert. You will be minding you own business looking forward to reading the book when some website like the huffington etc spills the beans. There will be no avoiding it. I'm including the tv show here as well. You'll just see a picture and you won't even need to read the head line for things to be ruined! A picture paints a thousand words as they say. The reason I chose to read the books was because of having the "shock" of the first book ruined just by accidentally reading an episode coment on i09. (It was only six or seven episodes in at the time) Suffice to say I stopped visiting that website years ago.  This assumes of course the book arrives before the next season.

I'm one of those readers who reads a few chapters at the start, then go the last ones, and finally read the middle :lol: I read from start to end on rereads, never first reads. I read like that since I was 10 or so. My best mate knows I do, totally doesn't comprehend it, but laughs at it whenever he catches me on doing it. Don't care about spoilers either. I guess I'm just wired to get a rough overview (A jump to Z, oh and D and O and R, now for everything in between), before sinking my teeth in.

If it comes out before Season 6, I'll read it cover to cover, in order, skipping only the parts I care less about on first read (which for me is all things Ironborn).

If it comes out during or after Season 6, all bets are off, as I'll need to find out what's the same and/or changed for my faves.

I believe Jon will keep his POV and there will be Jon (Snow) chapters in TWOW.

But of course I'm gonna get spoiled at the very moment I get the book in my hands. Not only for Jon but for everyone else too. I think I might go straight to the appendix  :)

Haha! My resolve must be firm so I don't do the same.

Archived