Pictionary XXV

Neumond

no man i am for waiting for you and pebs...it is time for an r rated theme...at least PG-13 + 5  :leer:  :leer:  :leer:  :leer:

and of course queen Bucky...she looks great when she blushes.... ;)

the sniffer casts an official vote for waiting

Neumond, since BlueBear can't join till after he 15th we may as well wait until then. We're also missing Pebbles and Buck atm so we'll probably be waiting on them anyway

This should definitely be fun. I'll be going on holiday (London!) on the 27th, however, I'll have my ipad with me and access to wifi so it should be fine.

Waiting is fine with me. :)

That is what you should do with Black Bears. Brown Bears, make yourself look non-threatening and back away slowly. Polar Bears... just die really.

You can start without me, won't hurt my feelings.

Good to know. :rofl: 

Although I have no idea, what in seven hells I could do, to make a brown bear think of me as threatening...

no man i am for waiting for you and pebs...it is time for an r rated theme...at least PG-13 + 5 

and of course queen Bucky...she looks great when she blushes....

Vote accepted. (But don´t get the idea this is a democracy. Because it´s not ;).)

once while visiting grand canyon i got drunk at the piano bar, then went to walk dog, met up with a big ass bear...and learned 2 valuable lessons:

first - not all pit bulls are fearless...in fact the confrontation left mine, Big Beaux, trembling and pissing like a tea cup dog, as well as, every single hair on his body standing straight up...every. single. hair!   :huh:

and more importantly  - encountering a bear in the dark is the best get-sober-quick method ever known to mankind...spent a lot of cash and several hours getting right ripped and got sober as a churchlady in about 15 seconds (the time it took to figure out the stars had not all simultaneously vanished but instead that a huge fucking bear was standing in front of me blocking them   :o  )

Standing and making eye contact counts as a challenge to most animals.

Note: Never make eye contact with an animal, which has sharper teeth than I have.

once while visiting grand canyon i got drunk at the piano bar, then went to walk dog, met up with a big ass bear...and learned 2 valuable lessons:

first - not all pit bulls are fearless...in fact the confrontation left mine, Big Beaux, trembling and pissing like a tea cup dog, as well as, every single hair on his body standing straight up...every. single. hair!   :huh:

and more importantly  - encountering a bear in the dark is the best get-sober-quick method ever known to mankind...spent a lot of cash and several hours getting right ripped and got sober as a churchlady in about 15 seconds (the time it took to figure out the stars had not all simultaneously vanished but instead that a huge fucking bear was standing in front of me blocking them   :o  )

I can´t blame your dog for being a coward. That´s a scary encounter :shocked: . How did you get away?

Sign me up :)

Gladly :).

One afternoon, when I was still in school, my mom was working outside in the garden when she heard something coming up the driveway, and without turning to look, just assumed it was me. So she spent several seconds asking why I was home early (have a history of skipping school) and when there was no answer, she finally looked just in time to see a bear amble past her and slowly disappear into the forest just outside the property.

Still can't play Pic, btw.

Bumping to encourage sign ups! BB, are you in if we wait until the 15th? Just, we are woefully short on players right now :( Also, how long is pebbles away for?
And Buck said she is not playing this game

I'm in from 15th onwards.

Is this because it might be more of a NSFW game? In which case I vote for more PG.

:dunno: She just said in TTTNE not to wait for her because she wouldn't be playing this game. I guess she might be busy atm, since she hasn't been around much either.

yeah i was just kidding (sorta) about more racy game...i would never want to stop people from playing...

but i am in... 

Swmbo said she would probably be able to after next week as well...

Note: Never make eye contact with an animal, which has sharper teeth than I have.

I can´t blame your dog for being a coward. That´s a scary encounter :shocked: . How did you get away?

Gladly :).

yeah i didn't really blame him either...it took hours for him to calm down and relax enough for hair to lay down it was the weirdest thing i had ever seen...got away by backing up and giving him the road...much like i would if i was on harley being challenged by a semi...  :smoking:

One afternoon, when I was still in school, my mom was working outside in the garden when she heard something coming up the driveway, and without turning to look, just assumed it was me. So she spent several seconds asking why I was home early (have a history of skipping school) and when there was no answer, she finally looked just in time to see a bear amble past her and slowly disappear into the forest just outside the property.

i am of the opinion that most wildlife just wants to do its own thing and as long as we are cool they will be...she was probably happier to see bear than see you skippin' school...(i was known for same ;) )

and you shall be missed in the game!

I´m glad, your mum is ok.

What a pity, that we won´t have you for this game. I had liked some great pics :).

Bumping to encourage sign ups! BB, are you in if we wait until the 15th? Just, we are woefully short on players right now :( Also, how long is pebbles away for?
And Buck said she is not playing this game

I guess we are in some kind of "summer hole"...

I´ve asked King Tyrion when I opened the thread, he said he was gone for the weekend. So perhaps he is in now... 
Bucky will be missed this game...

I'm in from 15th onwards.

Is this because it might be more of a NSFW game? In which case I vote for more PG.

I´m happy, that you´re in. I don´t think, we will be starting before the 15th...

yeah i didn't really blame him either...it took hours for him to calm down and relax enough for hair to lay down it was the weirdest thing i had ever seen...got away by backing up and giving him the road...much like i would if i was on harley being challenged by a semi...  :smoking:

i am of the opinion that most wildlife just wants to do its own thing and as long as we are cool they will be...she was probably happier to see bear than see you skippin' school...(i was known for same ;) )

and you shall be missed in the game!

Poor dog... good, that nothing happened. We only have wild boars to look out for.

Although the wolves are coming back. But that´s good and boars are more dangerous...

Have you seen drawings of Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes) where he's waiting for the school bus outside his house and it's pouring and he looks like he just hates everything?

and of course queen Bucky...she looks great when she blushes.... ;)

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: <- Just for you, good ser. ;)

And it is because I am all over the place and will probably not have any reliable internet in September either, so you would be waiting for a long time. And also I did not enjoy the last game that much, I need to skip one or two and then just wait! I have a starting sentence ready.

(You can put me down as a replacement, Neumond.)

Archived