Westeros Experts League 2015

JJ Lannister

Ready to roll for another year. I'll be setting the league up and sending out invites tonight. Whiskeyjack and Lord Dracarys are the new experts, and Groz is back in if Kalbear decides not to play. I think the defending champ should be required to defend but it's up to you Kal. Let me know. I'm sending you the invite, decline if your not in. Whiskeyjack and Lord Dracarys please pm me the emails you want to use.

Sorry guys been a busy week. Thinking about the Wednesday before the first game for the draft. WJ, Lord D, and Groz I will send your invites this weekend.

That is actually perfect. Since the first game is on Thursday, there is the least possible chance to have injuries affect the roster before the season kicks off. 

JJ - I think you need to delete the teams who are dropping out (Kalbear and Jaxom?), so there's room for me and Dracarys to join the league.  Right now, I'm getting this error message.

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or [u]remove teams that will not be returning[/u].

Archived