Which dead character would be the most interesting if they were really alive?

Kenton Stark

Which character that is dead or thought to be dead would be the most interesting if we later found out they were really alive?

Give me your most crackpot/tinfoil character and well as a reasonable one, how they faked their death and the consequences now that they are back.

For example.

Benjen is the hooded man in Winterfell and will lead the GNC

Slightly crackpot. Ashara Dayne is Septa Lemore. (f) Aegon is her son with Aerys.

Crackpot- Arthur Dayne is not dead. He chose to leave Westros because the best way to fulfill his vow to protect Rhaegar's heir, Jon, was let Ned keep him hidden. He is in another land waiting for the time when he is needed most to return like the Legend of King Arthur. He will come back at during the new Battle for the dawn to prevent the long night,

More Crackpot-Ned was not executed. He was switched with a FM in the black cells. Varys hid him away in Essos and now he will be part of Dany's crew to retake the throne.

Most CrackPot- Thoras revived RobbWInd and he is the one actually leading the wolf pack in the riverlands

What do you guys think?

Disclaimer: I am not, in any way, shape, or form, saying that I think this will happen. BUT, if it did, I would find it an interesting twist...

Rhaegar=Coldhands

I've seen this crackpot thrown around before, and while I think it's crap, it would be interesting if it actually did happen.

It looks quite safe to say arthur and rhaegar were dead as dead. But I do hope arthur is still around to wield his white sword, although I think it is not possible.
By the way, who can tell me what is the age and appearance of arthur? He seems an relatively important person. But we know nothing about his age or look. This is strange.

I am going to say I want to see ashara is still alive and she is that septa lemore.
That will be interesting to see why she ended up living with fake aegon.

Purple-eyes@ I don't think that Arthur is that important. I mean sure he was the best swordsman of his generation and he was involved in the tower of joy bussiness but apart from that he does not have much influense on the story or the war.

Purple-eyes@ I don't think that Arthur is that important. I mean sure he was the best swordsman of his generation and he was involved in the tower of joy bussiness but apart from that he does not have much influense on the story or the war.

I agree mostly. But he has that cool sword, cool title as well as the friendship of rhaegar and possible teaming up with him for deposing his dad. He is also the brother of ashara. If he is just a very good bodyguard, then it looks like these are too much.

I think Arthur Dayne would have some interesting information for us, as would Gerold Hightower and/or Oswell Whent.  

I don't count Ashara, as I don't believe she's dead, but I can tell you Kenton Stark that Ran has said that Septa Lemore is not Ashara.  So yes, that one would be crackpot.

Archived