Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

Will use this as a thread to discuss Westeros B.  Here are the people in this league.

Whiskeyjack

Weekapaug

Jace

Lord Hanna

Hugorfonics

Pyroclastic Flow

Fuentez

Lord Lyman

Dunknegg

Ross

So far, the following people have signed up on the site:  Week, Ross, Fuentez, Lyman, and Jace.  Need Lord Hanna, Hugor, Pyroclastic Flow, and Dunk to sign up as well.

What date works best for the draft?  I'd like to go with one of these options.

Monday August 24

Tuesday August 25

Wednesday August 26

Thursday August 27

Friday August 28

Saturday August 29

Sunday August 30

Monday August 31

Wednesday Sept 2

Thursday Sept 3

Friday Sept 4

Saturday Sept 5

Sunday Sept 6

Monday Sept 7

Tuesday Sept 8

Wednesday Sept 9

Since this is a snake draft, it should go pretty quickly.  I think they normally last 1-2 hours. 

My only preference would be after 8:30 pm EST if possible... the date doesn't matter to me.

Same as Westeros C. The date doesn't matter to me, but I'd prefer it to be after 7:30 pm ET so I can make sure I'm home from work. I get off at 6 and it takes me an hour to get home.

• 4 weeks later...

Fell into Le'Veon Bell at 6 (before I logged in) - second time I took him tonight (the other was 3rd in a PPR league).  I would have taken him if I was there ... although I'd consider Gronk too.

QB Tannehill

QB Bradford

• Dalton, Sanchez

WR Demaryius Thomas

WR Jordan Matthews

WR Charles Johnson

WR Kendall Wright

• Quick, Stevie Johnson

RB Le'Veon Bell

RB Mark Ingram

RB Tevin Coleman

• Spiller, Bernard, Khiry, Matt Jones, DeAngelo Williams

TE Travis Kelce

• Jared Cook

K Scobee

DEF Miami

Feel ok about where I ended up - I typically end up with weak QBs in a snake draft because I always wait.  I think I have two bottom QB1s - which is fine, but not stellar.  WR should be strong with two WR1s and two WR2s (Wright in on the edge).  RB should be strong with Bell and Ingram but overall I have 3 NO RBs which ... they are going to be run heavy, but does not feel great.  Love Kelce - he'll be a beast.

Would potentially be interested in a QB1 upgrade or WR depth swap, but I am pretty happy overall.

Good luck all!

Feel good about my draft.  Had a few difficult decisions and didn't like drafting out of the 10th spot, but think it ended up going well.

QB - E.Manning, P.Rivers (J.Winston, T.Taylor, J.McCown)

RB - J.Hill, L.Miller, A.Foster (A.Blue, I.Crowell, David Johnson, K.Davis)

WR - T.Hilton, A.Robinson, S.Watkins, E.Decker (Michael Floyd, B.Perriman, T.Montgomery)

TE - R.Gronkowski

K - S.Hauschka

DEF - NY Jets

I like my team, good balance all around, and 2 really good QBs.

QB Rodgers, Romo and Fitzgerald.

RB Lacy, A. Morris, J. Stewart, West ,McFadden and Chris Johnson

WR Brandon Cooks, Julian Edelman, Keenan Allen, Torrey Smith, Rueben Randle, Reggie Wayne and Victor Cruz

TE Delanie Walker, Jordan reed

Defense Houston and NE

K Crosby and Bryant

My team's not entirely useless...

QB: Ben Roethlisraper :ack:, Tom Terrific, Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins

RB: Child Abuser :angry:, Shady 'Girls only' McCoy, Andre Ellington, Bishop Sankey(leg), and apparently Chris Polk is a person in the league.

WR: Julio Jones, Davante Adams, B-Marsh, Mike Wallows, Dorial Green-Beckham, Dante Moncrief, Phillip Dorset

TE: Charles Clay, Jordan Cameron, Kyle Rudolph

K: Adam Vinatieri

Defense: Broncos and 49'ers

All in all, I'm kinda good with this roster. Not as much quality RB depth as I'd like, but my byes are nice and spread out. I read the draft recap (yay, second place!) and they hammered me pretty hard about my TE's, but I like them. They're all guys who could have a breakout year, and with three of 'em I feel pretty hopeful. My WR's are mediocre, but I have nice depth there. Either Moncrief or Dorset is gonna get significant time as the #3 so I like that I got both of them. 1/4 of my QB's make me physically ill, but you play to win the game and I had to take the best player available. Other than that waste of life I'm really happy with my QB's. I got two strong starters and two backups that will absolutely not put up massive numbers, but they could keep me alive through byes and injuries.

Sorry I missed the draft fellas! Ima still take the chip, Pyke will be more undefeated then last year.
With Brown and ODB!! (Greatest athletes since Achilles? )
I also got a solid D and a decent TE.
RB? QB? Who needs em? :lmao:
... seriously though, I'm down for a trade
Hit me up on yahoo or here, I'll respond within 24 hours.
#Pykekneebenders #Givemeyourqbforcheap

• 3 months later...

Archived