Westeros Pro Football Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

I just renewed our Yahoo Pick Em league from last season. The league name is WESTEROS PICK EM, ID#7235. The password is Tomsula. I sent invites to all who played last season, so you should just be able to follow that link to register if you played last year. Anyone else who wants to sign up just click here...

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/group/7235?ng=1

I believe all you have to do is insert the ID# and the password to get in. Let me know if you have any problems getting in, and I will attempt to help. Good luck, everybody!

I'm in if I can get an invite.

Absolutely. I sent out invites to all those who played last year who had viewable emails attached. i know you played last season Jaxom, so you should've got one. You can either follow the link provided in the OP and insert the password, or if you want to send me a PM here with your email address I can send you one that way.

Also, as mcbigski mentioned, any and all who wish to play are welcome. I think there might be a 50 player cap, or something like that, but we didn't come near that number last season. The more the merrier. So any poster that's interested please jump on board. if you have issues getting in, post here and I'll try to help to iron things out.

Archived