Westeros Pro Football Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno. I've done that and then copy and pasted the  ID and password but I keep getting this message.

There was a problem

• There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)
  • The password is incorrect. Please make sure that it matches the password that you got from the commissioner. The commissioner may also have changed the password since they last sent it to you. (Error #109)
  • This is not a private group. (Error #147)

I dunno. I've done that and then copy and pasted the  ID and password but I keep getting this message.

There was a problem

• There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)
  • The password is incorrect. Please make sure that it matches the password that you got from the commissioner. The commissioner may also have changed the password since they last sent it to you. (Error #109)
  • This is not a private group. (Error #147)

I haven't changed the password Trebla, perhaps Yahoo is just wonky today. If you want to send me an email addy in PMs, I can send you a personal invite. I don't believe that we are anywhere near the limit on players.

Archived