Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ToTheWolves

[spoilers]Sebastian croft as young Ned stark

Just read on watchers on the wall and a few other sites that Sebastian croft has been castes for a young Ned stark . Thoughts??

He looks fine for Ned as a boy.  However, if they are going to show Ned, Robert, and Rhaegar as young adults, they will have to re-cast the part.

Sam Claflin would make an excellent young adult Ned, and Jack Gordon would make an excellent young Robert.

No use in putting the spoiler tag if you're going to put the spoiler right in the headline. 

the spoiler tag wasnt for the title it was in case me or anyone else want to reference stuff from the books.

Interesting they cast such a young Ned Stark.  Seems like there will be flashback scenes from before Roberts Rebellion.  Not entirely sure what they will be showing, but it leads to some interesting pondering.

I have a feeling this season is going to be very flashback heavy.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Sean Bean even make an appearance again.  And even a middle aged Ned Stark from around the TOJ timeframe....which means you'll probably see a young Robert, Rhaegar, Lyanna etc as well.

Should be interesting.

Replace Benjen in the Bran's tree visions. He will parry with young Lyanna in the godswood. That means young Lyanna will also be cast.

Replace Benjen in the Bran's tree visions. He will parry with young Lyanna in the godswood. That means young Lyanna will also be cast.

Nice catch  :thumbsup: I wonder if they show up the naked woman called for revenge  :drool:

Do you think they could age Sean Bean down to late 20s with make-up and simple camera techniques?  It wouldn't be for too may scenes.  If they pick an actor that doesn't look very similar to Bean then it will cause alot of confusion with the unsullied.