Westeros Outlaw Fantasy Football

Howdyphillip

Welcome back for another year guys. I'm looking forward to spending time with all of you guys over the course of the season. The draft is set for Sep. 8th at 8pm CST. This year, instead of 3 WR and 1 TE spot, I have changed it to 2 WR, 1TE, and 1 WR/TE spot in recognition to the more and more importance of the TE position in the game. You can still put a WR in your third spot, but if your best reciever on the bench happens to be a TE, you can put him in as well.

There are two open slots left in this league, so if you would like to join, please PM me your email address with a note about it. I will fill these slots on a first come first serve basis. Also, if there is enough demand, I will open up a second league this year that will be completely open to anyone who would like to join.

I'm ready for some football...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QB: E.Manning (M.Mariota)

WR: A.Brown, D.Thomas (S.Smith Sr, M.Bryant)

RB: F.Gore, C.Hyde (A.Foster, CJ Spiller)

TE: H.Miller

W/T: A.Jeffery

K: M.Bryant

DST: Miami (Houston)

Notes: I liked this draft because I actually snagged some steady though maybe not mind-blowing RBs (Unless Foster returns to RB1 form) to back up the very strong WR corps that I assembled. I feel the weakest point this time is QB and maybe picking two DSTs was overkill.

QB: Phil Rivers, Sam Bradford

WR: B-Marsh, Pierre Garcon, Larry Fitz

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Shady McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Joseph Randal, Ameer Abdullah, Todd Gurley, Darren McFadden

TE: Kyle Rudolph, Delanie Walker

K: Justin Tucker

Overall, not the team I wanted but you guys kept leaving RB's who I had high expectations for on the board. I'm also seriously considering not running a defense.

Oh, and Marshawn Lynch is on the block.

QB: Ben Roethlisberger, Joe Flacco
RB: Adrian Peterson, Justin Forsett, Giovanni Bernard, Andre Ellington
WR: AJ Green, Desean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Anquan Boldin
TE: Greg Olsen, Julian Thomas
K: Dan Carpenter
D: Philadelphia, Baltimore

I had a solid draft, but I'm not really happy with my wide receivers and Julian Thomas. I'd like to trade for someone like Jordan Cameron if possible, and I'm in the market for a WR1. What would you want for Lynch, Jace?

Nice draft tonight folks...

QB: T Romo (C Palmer)

RB: L Bell, M Ingram (J Bell, C Ivory)

WR: C Johnson, B Cooks, S Watkins (J Eddleman, M Wallace)

TE: T Kelce (L Donnell)

K: Mason Crosby

Defese: Kansas City

This team is fairly intriguing. I am looking forward to seeing how this season progresses. Remember, to keep checking the waiver wire in this one. The winners and losers will probably be determined by that.

Archived