Bakker XXXVIII: Where The Posters Are Damned

Madness

I'm confident it will be published.

Maybe the extra time is being used to figure out the Dragon-Chorae Conundrum.

Pretty sure dragons couldn't fly without magic - assuming you can even call it flying if they just use an echo of the earth to walk around the sky and use the wings for balance/turning

Yeah, the publishers have just been stalling on breaking the news to him that they consider the work to be unpublishable. 

Such sentences should not be uttered even in joke, they cause sincere distress.

so much this.

Msj, you're the one who brought it up again. If you don't want to get called on it again, don't bring it up.

I'm sure I'm hypocritical in a great many things. No big.

I never said you can't enjoy who you want to. I said that the characters are, for me (and a lot of other people) fairly unlikeable. For some they will like those people in spite of these issues. For others they'll like them because of these things. Where you go wrong is denying that they occur at all because you like them.

Sorry been away for work related issues. I don't deny that they occur. Meh, I guess sometimes my bias gets the better of me. Really, just done with this whole issue.

ETA: in my post I called him a raping, murdering, insane barbarian. So, I do not get where u think I don't think these things don't happen. Its just his flaws, but many good qualities too. I focus on the good, you on the bad. You hate him, I love his character for many reasons stated. Meh, let's just accept we have to opposite views on this, and really neither of us or right or wrong. Just our opinions.

Hmm I do wonder if the wracu can't fly without magical assistance.

Maybe not quite the same as walking an echo of the ground, perhaps an echo of the air itself to make an atmosphere capable of allowing them flight?

hahahaha

Just wanted to add that it's possible to think a character is an awful human being but still think they are a great character.  I *like* Cnauir, Conphas, Achamian, and Kellhus but also think they are all giant shitbags.

This also something I alluded to in my post to Kalbear. Yes, their all shit bags, and I said in the post also, isn't everyone in this story? I don't know why people are ignoring my whole post. My last post on the subject, just wanted to clarify, I feel if you guys aren't taking everything I posted into account.

This also something I alluded to in my post to Kalbear. Yes, their all shit bags, and I said in the post also, isn't everyone in this story? I don't know why people are ignoring my whole post. My last post on the subject, just wanted to clarify, I feel if you guys aren't taking everything I posted into account.

Didn't mean to imply that you weren't making that distinction.

Archived