Westeros Dynasty Football 2015

grozeng

• 2 weeks later...

Two of the founding Dynasty teams in the final.  I am defending my championship.  I think my good run stems back to the day when Race traded a $1 Drew Brees to me for Tiki Barber and some other top ranked player.  Drew Brees went  on to be one of the top QBs for the next 3 or 4 years and the foundation for my teams.  Tiki got hurt that week.

I let my team... and most importantly my fans down this year in Dynasty. But my cap clears up this year, and there's gonna be some movement in the offseason. Don't be surprised to see a new face in scouting or a few dives into the draft. I'd like to point out that we still have faith in Executive Jace, as she's currently in contention for a Westeros C championship and potential entry into Experts.

:P

It was a slugfest in the final. Despite some poor performances from Martavis Bryant, Stefon Diggs, and Antonio Andrews who combined to scored 1 point I still managed to put up 184.6 on the week. Blake Bortles was my MVP. I was worried about this week with Odell Beckham being suspended.  My team really does have the next man up mentality this year. Losing a top 5 WR in the pre season in Jordy Nelson, then losing maybe the the best RB in the league early on in Jamal Charles.  I'm super porund of my guys and this team coming back from the Auto draft disaster of 3 seasons ago, to take the title this year. The Dragons expect to contend again next year with a strong returning core.

• 7 months later...

Bumping this up.

I renewed the league.  I think I messed up and it automatically renewed everyone from last year, so please let me know if you want to be in the league again this year.  I will get the rosters updated in a new thread.

• 2 weeks later...

This week is sort of bad for me, unfortunately - I could do Tuesday or maybe Wednesday, but Thurs/Fri/Sat are out. I could maybe do next Sunday, or some other day before the Thursday, Sept 8 opener.

Archived