New POVs

Dr Qyburn M.D

Would prefer no new POV's, because I already don't get enough of my favorite characters. But if I had to choose, probably something crazy or outlandish, like a Quaithe POV, or a Children of the Forest one. For some reason I have always been fascinated by the port of Ibben, and its hairy people, but they probably will not feature heavily in the future of the series ;)

I want to trollingly say "Hodor, Robert Strong, Jaqen, or Daario"... 

But I think Walder Frey or Ramsey really. I think Varys or Littlefinger would just give away so much that would be more fun to find out slowly through the results of their actions and from secondhand accounts, but a real horrible vile crazy pants person like Walder or Ramsey would really be interesting psychology wise to really....go through their trains of thought. It would make things so much darker and horrifying, to really add to the misery of winter that's on its way.

I get the sense that winds will be quite tight and controlled (like AGoT).
There's just so much to get through and there really isn't any more time to focus on getting the reader to examine the books on a deeper level (like a feast did), or trying to get the story in place for the main plot (like a dance did).
This is why I don't think they're will be any new POV's, even if he said this 3 years ago.

Archived