The War of the Five Chapters - SOON: A Clash of Kings [spoilers for all books]

ViniciusMJ

GROUP A

Daenerys X (birth of dragons) vs Jon III (Donal Noye saves and counsels Jon)

Eddard IX (Jaime confronts Ned in front of Chataya's brothel) vs Arya IV (Arya escapes Meryn Trant with Syrio's help)

GROUP B

Catelyn II (letter from Lysa blaming the Lannisters) vs Eddard XIII (mortally wounded, Robert names Ned as Regent)

Bran IV (Tyrion gives Bran a gift ["cripples, bastards and broken things"]) vs Tyrion VI (Tyrion and Bronn meet the Stone Crows)

GROUP C

Arya V (Ned's execution) vs Catelyn IX (negotiation with Walder Frey)

Jon VII (Jon kills the wight in Mormont's room) vs Eddard XII (Ned know the secret and tells Cersei to leave KL)

GROUP D

Catelyn VII (Tyrion's trial by combat) vs Eddard XV (Varys visits Ned in the dungeon)

Arya I (Arya watches Bran and Tommen fight, Joffrey being an ass) vs Tyrion II (Tyrion explains to Jon what the Night's Watch really is)

GROUP E

Eddard XI (Ned sends Beric to seize Gregor Clegane) vs Tyrion IX (Tywin sends Tyrion to KL to be Hand)

Bran II ("The things I do for love", Bran's fall) vs Eddard III (Ned kills Lady)

GROUP F

Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys talking) vs Tyrion I (Tyrion strikes Joffrey because of Bran)

Bran I (Gared's execution; direwolves found) vs Daenerys V (a golden crown)

GROUP G

Eddard VII (Tourney of the Hand, Hound saves Loras) vs Jon IX (Jon's desertion, saved by honor [not his honor, as Mormont says])

Sansa II (death of Ser Hugh; Hound tells her about his face) vs Catelyn IV (Cat arrives at KL and meets Littlefinger)

GROUP H

Bran III (dreams of falling and crows; wakes up from his coma) vs Tyrion VIII (meets Shae; Battle of the Green Fork)

Catelyn XI (Robb is declared King in the North) vs Sansa V (asks Joffrey for mercy to Ned in front of the court)

GROUP I

Eddard I (Robert comes to Winterfell, asks Ned to be Hand) vs Tyrion VII (comes to Tywin with his clansmen)

Arya II (Arya is pissed off, Ned arranges her a dancing master) vs Bran VII (Bran and Rickon's dreams of Ned in the crypts; news of Ned's death)

GROUP A

Eddard IX (Jaime confronts Ned in front of Chataya's brothel) vs Arya IV (Arya escapes Meryn Trant with Syrio's help)

GROUP B

Catelyn II (letter from Lysa blaming the Lannisters) vs Eddard XIII (mortally wounded, Robert names Ned as Regent)

Bran IV (Tyrion gives Bran a gift ["cripples, bastards and broken things"]) vs Tyrion VI (Tyrion and Bronn meet the Stone Crows)

GROUP C

Jon VII (Jon kills the wight in Mormont's room) vs Eddard XII (Ned know the secret and tells Cersei to leave KL)

GROUP D

Catelyn VII (Tyrion's trial by combat) vs Eddard XV (Varys visits Ned in the dungeon)

Arya I (Arya watches Bran and Tommen fight, Joffrey being an ass) vs Tyrion II (Tyrion explains to Jon what the Night's Watch really is)

GROUP E

Eddard XI (Ned sends Beric to seize Gregor Clegane) vs Tyrion IX (Tywin sends Tyrion to KL to be Hand)

Bran II ("The things I do for love", Bran's fall) vs Eddard III (Ned kills Lady)

GROUP F

Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys talking) vs Tyrion I (Tyrion strikes Joffrey because of Bran)

GROUP G

Eddard VII (Tourney of the Hand, Hound saves Loras) vs Jon IX (Jon's desertion, saved by honor [not his honor, as Mormont says])

Sansa II (death of Ser Hugh; Hound tells her about his face) vs Catelyn IV (Cat arrives at KL and meets Littlefinger)

GROUP H

Bran III (dreams of falling and crows; wakes up from his coma) vs Tyrion VIII (meets Shae; Battle of the Green Fork)

Catelyn XI (Robb is declared King in the North) vs Sansa V (asks Joffrey for mercy to Ned in front of the court)

GROUP I

Eddard I (Robert comes to Winterfell, asks Ned to be Hand) vs Tyrion VII (comes to Tywin with his clansmen)

Arya II (Arya is pissed off, Ned arranges her a dancing master) vs Bran VII (Bran and Rickon's dreams of Ned in the crypts; news of Ned's death)

MATCHES FOR A GAME OF THRONES
ROUND 2
GROUP A

Daenerys X (birth of dragons) vs Jon III
(Donal Noye saves and counsels Jon)

-
Eddard IX (Jaime confronts Ned in front of Chataya's brothel) vs Arya IV (Arya escapes Meryn Trant with Syrio's help)
-
GROUP B
Catelyn II (letter from Lysa blaming the
Lannisters)
vs Eddard XIII (mortally
wounded, Robert names Ned as Regent)(I felt a lot more tension in Ned's chapter than I did Cat's).
-
Bran IV (Tyrion gives Bran a gift ["cripples, bastards and broken things"]) vs Tyrion VI (Tyrion and Bronn meet the Stone Crows)
-
GROUP C
Arya V (Ned's execution) vs Catelyn IX (negotiation with Walder Frey)
-
Jon VII (Jon kills the wight in Mormont's
room)
vs Eddard XII (Ned know the secret and tells Cersei to leave KL) (tough one; but I'm more invested in KL).
-
GROUP D
Catelyn VII (Tyrion's trial by combat) vs
Eddard XV (Varys visits Ned in the dungeon)
-
Arya I (Arya watches Bran and Tommen
fight, Joffrey being an ass)
vs Tyrion II
(Tyrion explains to Jon what the Night's
Watch really is)
-
GROUP E
Eddard XI (Ned sends Beric to seize Gregor Clegane) vs Tyrion IX (Tywin sends Tyrion to KL to be Hand)
-
Bran II ("The things I do for love", Bran's
fall) vs Eddard III (Ned kills Lady)
-
GROUP F
Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys
talking) vs Tyrion I (Tyrion strikes Joffrey because of Bran)
-
Bran I (Gared's execution; direwolves
found)
vs Daenerys V (a golden crown)
-
GROUP G
Eddard VII (Tourney of the Hand, Hound
saves Loras) vs Jon IX (Jon's desertion, saved by honor [not his honor, as Mormont says])
-
Sansa II (death of Ser Hugh; Hound tells her about his face) vs Catelyn IV (Cat arrives at KL and meets Littlefinger)
-
GROUP H
Bran III (dreams of falling and crows; wakes up from his coma) vs Tyrion VIII (meets Shae; Battle of the Green Fork)
-
Catelyn XI (Robb is declared King in the
North) vs Sansa V (asks Joffrey for mercy to Ned in front of the court)
-
GROUP I
Eddard I (Robert comes to Winterfell, asks Ned to be Hand) vs Tyrion VII (comes to Tywin with his clansmen) (both great chapters but there's more info in Ned's chapter).
-
Arya II (Arya is pissed off, Ned arranges her a dancing master) vs Bran VII (Bran and Rickon's dreams of Ned in the crypts; news of Ned's death)

GROUP A

Eddard IX (Jaime confronts Ned in front of Chataya's brothel) vs Arya IV (Arya escapes Meryn Trant with Syrio's help)

GROUP B

GROUP C

GROUP D

GROUP E

GROUP F

GROUP G

Eddard VII (Tourney of the Hand, Hound saves Loras)
 vs Jon IX (Jon's desertion, saved by honor [not his honor, as Mormont says])

GROUP H

GROUP I

In less than one day, everybody that has been voting already voted. Awesome! Let's increase the electorate!

For now only two unanimous chapters in the second round: Dany 10 and Arya 3.

If these results remain, no Jon chapter will survive to the next round. But the Wall will be represented in the semifinals anyway by the Prologue.

WINNERS FOR A GAME OF THRONES ROUND 2

GROUP A

Daenerys X vs Jon III
(7 x 0)
Eddard IX vs Arya IV
(1 x 6)

GROUP B

Catelyn II vs Eddard XIII
(1 x 6)
Bran IV vs Tyrion VI
(4 x 3)

GROUP C

Arya V vs Catelyn IX
(5 x 2)
Jon VII vs Eddard XII
(3 x 4)

GROUP D

Catelyn VII vs Eddard XV
(3 x 4)
Arya I vs Tyrion II
(3 x 4)

GROUP E

Eddard XI vs Tyrion IX
(1 x 6)
Bran II vs Eddard III
(6 x 1)

GROUP F

Arya III vs Tyrion I
(7 x 0)
Bran I vs Daenerys V
(3 x 4)

GROUP G

Eddard VII vs Jon IX
(5 x 2)
Sansa II vs Catelyn IV
(5 x 2)

GROUP H

Bran III vs Tyrion VIII
(4 x 3)
Catelyn XI vs Sansa V
(6 x 1)

GROUP I

Eddard I vs Tyrion VII
(5 x 2)
Arya II vs Bran VII
(1 x 6)

[spoiler]
Rajam: Daenerys X, Arya IV, Catelyn II, Tyrion VI, Catelyn IX, Eddard XII, Catelyn VII, Tyrion II, Eddard XI, Bran II, Arya III, Daenerys V, Eddard VII, Sansa II, Tyrion VIII, Catelyn XI, Eddard I, Arya II

Criston: Daenerys X, Arya IV, Eddard XIII, Tyrion VI, Arya V, Jon VII, Catelyn VII, Arya I, Tyrion IX, Bran II, Arya III, Daenerys V, Eddard VII, Sansa II, Bran III, Catelyn XI, Tyrion VII, Bran VII

Lilghost: Daenerys X, Arya IV, Eddard XIII, Bran IV, Arya V, Jon VII, Eddard XV, Arya I, Tyrion IX, Bran II, Arya III, Daenerys V, Eddard VII, Sansa II, Tyrion VIII, Catelyn XI, Eddard I, Bran VII

Yomi: Daenerys X, Arya IV, Eddard XIII, Tyrion VI, Arya V, Eddard XII, Eddard XV, Tyrion II, Tyrion IX, Bran II, Arya III, Bran I, Jon IX, Sansa II, Bran III, Sansa V, Tyrion VII, Bran VII

Annara Snow: Daenerys X, Eddard IX, Eddard XIII, Bran IV, Arya V, Eddard XII, Eddard XV, Tyrion II, Tyrion IX, Eddard III, Arya III, Bran I, Eddard VII, Sansa II, Bran III, Catelyn XI, Eddard I, Bran VII

Cashless: Daenerys X, Arya IV, Eddard XIII, Bran IV, Catelyn IX, Eddard XII, Catelyn VII, Tyrion II, Tyrion IX, Bran II, Arya III, Daenerys V, Eddard VII, Catelyn IV, Bran III, Catelyn XI, Eddard I, Bran VII 

The Wolf: Daenerys X, Arya IV, Eddard XIII, Bran IV, Arya V, Jon VII, Eddard XV, Arya I, Tyrion IX, Bran II, Arya III, Bran I, Jon IX, Catelyn IV, Tyrion VIII, Catelyn XI, Eddard I, Bran VII[/spoiler]

MATCHES FOR “A GAME OF THRONES” – ROUND 3

GROUP A
Daenerys X (birth of dragons) vs Arya IV (Arya escapes Meryn Trant with Syrio's help)

GROUP B
Eddard XIII (mortally wounded, Robert names Ned as Regent) vs Bran IV (Tyrion gives Bran a gift ["cripples, bastards and broken things"])

GROUP C
Arya V (Ned's execution) vs Eddard XII (Ned know the secret and tells Cersei to leave KL)

GROUP D
Eddard XV (Varys visits Ned in the dungeon) vs Tyrion II (Tyrion explains to Jon what the Night's Watch really is)

GROUP E
Tyrion IX (Tywin sends Tyrion to KL to be Hand) vs Bran II ("The things I do for love", Bran's fall)

GROUP F
Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys talking) vs Daenerys V (a golden crown)

GROUP G
Eddard VII (Tourney of the Hand, Hound saves Loras) vs Sansa II (death of Ser Hugh; Hound tells her about his face)

GROUP H
Bran III (dreams of falling and crows; wakes up from his coma) vs Catelyn XI (Robb is declared King in the North)

GROUP I
Eddard I (Robert comes to Winterfell, asks Ned to be Hand) vs Bran VII (Bran and Rickon's dreams of Ned in the crypts; news of Ned's death)

VOTES UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2nd, 11 AM (PST)

GROUP A
Daenerys X (birth of dragons) vs Arya IV (Arya escapes Meryn Trant with Syrio's help)

GROUP B
Eddard XIII (mortally wounded, Robert names Ned as Regent) vs Bran IV (Tyrion gives Bran a gift ["cripples, bastards and broken things"])

GROUP C
Arya V (Ned's execution) vs Eddard XII (Ned know the secret and tells Cersei to leave KL) I wonder if I'll be the only one to vote this way... Arya's chapter has a huge shocking event of the book, but Eddard XII had a lot of great dialogue between Cersei and Ned

GROUP D
Eddard XV (Varys visits Ned in the dungeon) vs Tyrion II (Tyrion explains to Jon what the Night's Watch really is)

GROUP E
Tyrion IX (Tywin sends Tyrion to KL to be Hand) vs Bran II ("The things I do for love", Bran's fall)

GROUP F
Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys talking) vs Daenerys V (a golden crown)

GROUP G
Eddard VII (Tourney of the Hand, Hound saves Loras) vs Sansa II (death of Ser Hugh; Hound tells her about his face)

GROUP H
Bran III (dreams of falling and crows; wakes up from his coma) vs Catelyn XI (Robb is declared King in the North)

GROUP I
Eddard I (Robert comes to Winterfell, asks Ned to be Hand) vs Bran VII (Bran and Rickon's dreams of Ned in the crypts; news of Ned's death)

GROUP A

GROUP B

GROUP C
Arya V (Ned's execution) vs Eddard XII (Ned know the secret and tells Cersei to leave KL) (Eddard's chapter is flat out idiotic and I hate it)

GROUP D

GROUP E

GROUP F
Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys talking) vs Daenerys V (a golden crown) (hard choice; the golden crown is one of the most key moments in aGoT, but overall Arya's chapter is more entertaining to read)

GROUP G

GROUP H

GROUP I

MATCHES FOR A GAME OF THRONES ROUND 3
GROUP A

Daenerys X (birth of dragons) vs Arya IV (Arya escapes Meryn Trant with Syrio's help)
-
GROUP B
Eddard XIII (mortally wounded, Robert
names Ned as Regent) vs Bran IV (Tyrion gives Bran a gift ["cripples, bastards and broken things"])
-
GROUP C
Arya V (Ned's execution) vs Eddard XII (Ned know the secret and tells Cersei to leave KL)
-
GROUP D
Eddard XV (Varys visits Ned in the dungeon) vs Tyrion II (Tyrion explains to Jon what the Night's Watch really is) (Edd's chapter is more exciting but IMO Tyrion's is more important).
-
GROUP E
Tyrion IX (Tywin sends Tyrion to KL to be
Hand) vs Bran II ("The things I do for love", Bran's fall)
-
GROUP F
Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys
talking)
vs Daenerys V (a golden crown)
-
GROUP G
Eddard VII (Tourney of the Hand, Hound saves Loras) vs Sansa II (death of Ser Hugh; Hound tells her about his face)
-
GROUP H
Bran III (dreams of falling and crows; wakesup from his coma) vs Catelyn XI (Robb is declared King in the North) (this was tough)
-
GROUP I
Eddard I (Robert comes to Winterfell, asks Ned to be Hand) vs Bran VII (Bran and Rickon's dreams of Ned in the crypts; news of Ned's death)

GROUP A

GROUP B

GROUP C
Arya V (Ned's execution) vs Eddard XII (Ned know the secret and tells Cersei to leave KL)

GROUP D

GROUP E

GROUP F
Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys talking) vs Daenerys V (a golden crown)

GROUP G

GROUP H

GROUP I

this gets harder and harder to choose

GROUP A

GROUP B

GROUP C

GROUP D

GROUP E

GROUP F

GROUP G

GROUP H

GROUP I

WINNERS FOR “A GAME OF THRONES” – ROUND 3

GROUP A

Daenerys X vs Arya IV

(5 x 0)

GROUP B

Eddard XIII vs Bran IV

(2 x 3)

GROUP C

Arya V vs Eddard XII

(3 x 2)

GROUP D

Eddard XV vs Tyrion II

(3 x 2)

GROUP E

Tyrion IX vs Bran II

(4 x 1)

GROUP F

Arya III vs Daenerys V

(3 x 2)

GROUP G

Eddard VII vs Sansa II

(2 x 3)

GROUP H

Bran III vs Catelyn XI

(2 x 3)

GROUP I

Eddard I vs Bran VII

(2 x 3)

[spoiler]

Annara Snow: Daenerys X, Eddard XIII, Eddard XII, Eddard XV, Tyrion IX, Daenerys V, Sansa II, Bran III, Bran VII

Rajam: Daenerys X, Bran IV, Arya V, Tyrion II, Tyrion IX, Arya III, Eddard VII, Catelyn XI, Eddard I

Cashless: Daenerys X, Eddard XIII, Eddard XII, Tyrion II, Tyrion IX, Daenerys V, Sansa II, Catelyn XI, Eddard I

The Wolf: Daenerys X, Bran IV, Arya V, Eddard XV, Bran II, Arya III, Eddard VII, Catelyn XI, Bran VII

Lil’ghost: Daenerys X, Bran IV, Arya V, Eddard XV, Tyrion IX, Arya III, Sansa II, Bran III, Bran VII

[/spoiler]

MATCHES FOR “A GAME OF THRONES” – SEMIFINALS

Arya V (Ned's execution) vs Catelyn XI (Robb is declared King in the North)

Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys talking) vs Prologue (Waymar Royce fights the Other and turns into a wight)

Bran VII (Bran and Rickon's dreams of Ned in the crypts; news of Ned's death) vs Bran IV (Tyrion gives Bran a gift ["cripples, bastards and broken things"])

Tyrion IX (Tywin sends Tyrion to KL to be Hand) vs Sansa II (death of Ser Hugh; Hound tells her about his face)

Eddard XV (Varys visits Ned in the dungeon) vs Daenerys X (birth of dragons)

VOTES UNTIL SEPTEMBER 5th, 11 AM (PST)

Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys talking) vs Prologue (Waymar Royce fights the Other and turns into a wight)

Bran VII (Bran and Rickon's dreams of Ned in the crypts; news of Ned's death) vs Bran IV (Tyrion gives Bran a gift ["cripples, bastards and broken things"])

Tyrion IX (Tywin sends Tyrion to KL to be Hand) vs Sansa II (death of Ser Hugh; Hound tells her about his face)

Not surprised by the lack of Jon's chapters here. The only ones I like in GoT are the ones in which he travels to the wall to join the watch, and when Samwell is introduced, but overall his arc is pretty boring at this point.

Arya III (Arya listens Illyrio and Varys talking) vs Prologue (Waymar Royce fights the Other and turns into a wight)

Bran VII (Bran and Rickon's dreams of Ned in the crypts; news of Ned's death) vs Bran IV (Tyrion gives Bran a gift ["cripples, bastards and broken things"])  I had to think about this one

Eddard XV (Varys visits Ned in the dungeon) vs Daenerys X (birth of dragons) Sadly, since I love Eddard XV

Archived