Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prince Lodey

Sasquan Worldcon Reports

It is smoky here with all the fires raging in the pacific northwest - no doubt the work of the devil bunny, which I blame of course.  Checked in to the Davenport - looking forward to seeing everyone.

I plan on getting seriously Lodeyed  at some point. 

You know that includes waking up in a gutter without your dignity, right?  You have been warned.

You know that includes waking up in a gutter without your dignity, right?  You have been warned.

Dignity? What's that?

Iron Maiden karaoke is only appropriate if there are boobies delightfully pressed against windows.

If you stay in any of the Davenports you can room charge at any of them - fun fact #1

The goldfish sleeping in the central fountain are not extreme sushi and it is frowned upon to eat or attempt to woo them - fun fact #2

Still in Seattle, but we'll be there tomorrow night. Carting along a partner in crime to challenge Lodey to a drinking contest.

SPOKANE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

My wife and I will be driving out from Seattle tomorrow morning - be in Spokane around 11am, see you all there!

Iron Maiden karaoke is only appropriate if there are boobies delightfully pressed against windows.

I was hoping that this interlude had been forgotten. (who am I kidding? the BWB remembers ALL.)

PRESSED HAM!!!

About 10 of us at the peacock bar at old Davenport to begin the adventure

Devil Bunny Express finished the Twin Peaks tour of North Bend. Cherry pie was eaten. We are headed to Spokane!