Dating: Matchmakers, dealbreakers and affairs, oh my!

MinDonner

Cos the old topic was almost at 100. Pray continue!

Hot Work Dude has been catastrophically falling in my estimation over the last few days, since he admitted to regularly reading Breitbart. ("I don't always agree with it, but you have to admit it's well-written!") I fear Reddit may have just been a gateway drug and now he's onto the hard stuff. Will probably try a bit of cursory re-education next time he links me some toxic effluence written by Milo Yiannopolous, but this shit isn't even funny any more. Also, he expressed close to zero concern about the plane crash in my town yesterday; I think I'm pretty much done here.

Will probably try a bit of cursory re-education next time he links me some toxic effluence written by Milo Yiannopolous, but this shit isn't even funny any more.

If he has already sent you a link to a Milo Yiannopolous piece then that is a pretty good reason for breaking it off.

Cos the old topic was almost at 100. Pray continue!
Hot Work Dude has been catastrophically falling in my estimation over the last few days, since he admitted to regularly reading Breitbart. ("I don't always agree with it, but you have to admit it's well-written!") I fear Reddit may have just been a gateway drug and now he's onto the hard stuff. Will probably try a bit of cursory re-education next time he links me some toxic effluence written by Milo Yiannopolous, but this shit isn't even funny any more. Also, he expressed close to zero concern about the plane crash in my town yesterday; I think I'm pretty much done here.

On one hand...all of that sucks but on the other...makes it much easier to just transition to the not into him phase with this crap lol. On a lesser extent this was me when the guy in work I was pining over said IF he was voting ( wasnt even gonna vote) he was gonna vote tory (the horror!) after that I went very easily from pining away desperately and hating it to a much more pleasant: "ah hes a nice enough guy with a david bowie type face" feeling.

Im sorry, who is Milo Yiannopolous?

He's a writer for Breitbart among other outlets, and generally regarded as a shitheel. He briefly adopted Gamergate, then dropped it when it became a liability.

Yeah, it makes more sense why she pursued that so heavily. Whatever.

Sorry to hear about that, but at least you know about the shady behavior before it became serious.  Not a huge consolation, I know....

I had a couple dates with the same girl I've been out with a few times now, and things are slowly becoming kinda serious.  I had the conversation about my ex and that I'm just getting out of an 8 year relationship.... and her response was "isn't that lucky for me then!".  So we've decided that we aren't going to see other people and see where this goes.  Still not defining it, but we really like spending time with each other, and since then have made several plans to do some fun stuff around town.  

Archived