The Chosen One vs. Avengers: Which is more Cliche?

Mithras

Maybe it is a "chosen fellowship".
A Fellowship against others.
Of course the leader is aragorn of westeros, aka jon snow.
Frodo? Tyrion? Or Gimli? Tyrion?
Dany is the female version of legolas greenleaf.

Nah, Bran is Frodo. However, Jon has the potential to go Frodo. We can't tell yet.

I think people over exaggerate the 'Jon is aragorn' trope. Unlike Jon, Aragorn knew who he was and he struggled with the demons of his ancestors....much like Dany, the exiled princess. Jon has the potential to become Aragorn, depending on how R+L=J plays out but he is no Aragorn yet, Dany takes that role at the moment.

Maybe it is a "chosen fellowship".
A Fellowship against others.
Of course the leader is aragorn of westeros, aka jon snow.
Frodo? Tyrion? Or Gimli? Tyrion?
Dany is the female version of legolas greenleaf.

You are joking right ? It's impossible after all this thousands of pages ( From all of what i have read in this series it screams " I'm not a good vs evil story " to me.) GRRM turns out in the last volume and say"It's a good vs evil story.Shoking right ? I bet you didn't see that coming."

Nah, Bran is Frodo. However, Jon has the potential to go Frodo. We can't tell yet.

I think people over exaggerate the 'Jon is aragorn' trope. Unlike Jon, Aragorn knew who he was and he struggled with the demons of his ancestors....much like Dany, the exiled princess. Jon has the potential to become Aragorn, depending on how R+L=J plays out but he is no Aragorn yet, Dany takes that role at the moment.

If this turns out to be true then i have lost many hours of my life in nothing.

You are joking right ? It's impossible after all this thousands of pages ( From all of what i have read in this series it screams " I'm not a good vs evil story " to me.) GRRM turns out in the last volume and say"It's a good vs evil story.Shoking right ? I bet you didn't see that coming."

Others are evil, I think?
There will be a war between free folk and others. And jon snow is the leader for this war.
So sort of good vs evil in the end.
Firstly, it is a game of thrones, then enemy is coming, so they had to fight them together at some point.

Others are evil, I think?
There will be a war between free folk and others. And jon snow is the leader for this war.
So sort of good vs evil in the end.
Firstly, it is a game of thrones, then enemy is coming, so they had to fight them together at some point.

I don't think that Others are just killing machines and R'hllor priests are angels. they are equal in everything. Besides remember the battle of the Blakcwater ? you could root for both sides that's how i think the final battle will be. There will be chracters in both sides.

Jon seems more like Aragon. Hidden prince and return of the king stuff.
But yeah, he maybe frodo too.
Maybe a mixture of aragorn and frodo.

I don't think that Others are just killing machines and R'hllor priests are angels. they are equal in everything. Besides remember the battle of the Blakcwater ? you could root for both sides that's how i think the final battle will be. There will be chracters in both sides.

For me, others look like orcs.
Evil and antihuman.
You mean they can be good?
Does not look like that.

Maybe the Chosen One fucks up everything, like Anakin.

I'll laugh until I die if Jon results to be Lightbringer, AA, TPTWP, NCAA and the rest of the alphabet only to be the one who unleash the Apocalypse and Dany has to kill him.

That sounds more interisting than Jon saves the world.

How about Dany unleashes the apocalypse with her dragons, and Jon/Bran have to stop her?

That is my verison of the ending anyway. Anything is better than Jon saves the world. The fellowship aganist the bad Others. Westeros Avangers team.

How about Dany unleashes the apocalypse with her dragons, and Jon/Bran have to stop her?

3 small to medium dragons aren't going to bring on an apocalypse. The Others are obviously the threat that needs to be stopped. They were in our very first introduction to the story.

Archived