Do all the Stark children have greensight?

fire&blood24

Wargs have been known to possess this ability and since all the Stark children are either wargs or potential wargs I am curious if the other Starks have greensight and not just Bran and Rickon. I know we never get a chapter from Robb's or Rickon's point of view and we only know Rickon has greensight because he said he had a similar dream to Bran about their father dying. Arya, Jon and Sansa sometimes have dreams that seems like they are forshadowing something. (ex. Jon's dream with the grey direwolf spotted with blood.) I couldn't help but wonder if it was a possibility. 

It certainly is possible that they are greenseers as well as wargs. Keep in mind that only Skinchangers with an affinity to wolves are considered Wargs, which some people seem to get confused about. As for greenseeing, Jojen, and the Stark children have had Greendreams. Greenseeing is more controlled from what I've read. Jojen has said that he would likely never be a Greenseer. Perhaps some of the Stark children are capable of greendreams, whether they know it or not, but as for greenseeing, none of them possess it as of now. I do however think that Bran will gain the abilities of a greenseer. I also think that the 3eyed crow is a Greenseer capable of skin changing. He used crows to send messages to Bran, and why have Bran come to him if he didnt foresee his future? He will likely teach Bran what he knows. As for Arya, Sansa, Jon, and Rickon, I couldnt say what they may be in the future. Wargs for Jon and Rickon, but for Arya and Sansa who have lost their wolves, who knows. Perhaps with the coming back of magic the greenseeing will emerge in people.

It certainly is possible that they are greenseers as well as wargs. Keep in mind that only Skinchangers with an affinity to wolves are considered Wargs, which some people seem to get confused about. As for greenseeing, Jojen, and the Stark children have had Greendreams. Greenseeing is more controlled from what I've read. Jojen has said that he would likely never be a Greenseer. Perhaps some of the Stark children are capable of greendreams, whether they know it or not, but as for greenseeing, none of them possess it as of now. I do however think that Bran will gain the abilities of a greenseer. I also think that the 3eyed crow is a Greenseer capable of skin changing. He used crows to send messages to Bran, and why have Bran come to him if he didnt foresee his future? He will likely teach Bran what he knows. As for Arya, Sansa, Jon, and Rickon, I couldnt say what they may be in the future. Wargs for Jon and Rickon, but for Arya and Sansa who have lost their wolves, who knows. Perhaps with the coming back of magic the greenseeing will emerge in people.

There is no way to tell if Sansa was a warg since Lady is dead. However Nymeria is most likely still alive and is said to be leading a big pack of wolves. Arya has wolf dreams, just like the ones Bran and Jon have so I really think there is a good chance she is a warg. She also makes quite a few wolf references and referred to Gendry and Hotpie as her "pack". Just a second thought I had. I think warging into Nymeria would be a good ending for her if she ever were to die.

They are all wargs, and wargs are skinchangers, including Sansa (GRRM confirmed this). Sansa's abiity is the least developed, because she lost her wolf... but she is associated with birds, and she tends to befriend and like to have dogs around.

People can have the greensight without being skinchangers. Jojen has the greensight, but cannot warg or skinchange. A greenseer is someone who can skinchange + has greensight.

So, Jojen  Reed has greensight, but no skinchanger => no greenseer

Arya and Sansa can warg, but no prophetic dreams, thus no greensight => skinchangers

Bran and Rickon can warg, and both seem to have at least one prophetic dream about Ned => Bran is a greenseer, Rickon is one possibly as well

Jon is a maybe. It's not clear that he has prophetic dreams, and he may have Targ blood and thus his special dreams may be dragon dreams => skinchanger for sure, but not clear whether he has either the greensight or dragon dreams

They are all wargs, and wargs are skinchangers, including Sansa (GRRM confirmed this). Sansa's abiity is the least developed, because she lost her wolf... but she is associated with birds, and she tends to befriend and like to have dogs around.

People can have the greensight without being skinchangers. Jojen has the greensight, but cannot warg or skinchange. A greenseer is someone who can skinchange + has greensight.

So, Jojen  Reed has greensight, but no skinchanger => no greenseer

Arya and Sansa can warg, but no prophetic dreams, thus no greensight => skinchangers

Bran and Rickon can warg, and both seem to have at least one prophetic dream about Ned => Bran is a greenseer, Rickon is one possibly as well

Jon is a maybe. It's not clear that he has prophetic dreams, and he may have Targ blood and thus his special dreams may be dragon dreams => skinchanger for sure, but not clear whether he has either the greensight or dragon dreams

Has Sansa ever skinchanged?

Has Sansa ever skinchanged?

She still dreams of Lady being present, and Lady did have a lot of Sansa's nature. So, there are indications that she was already warg-bonding with Lady, just like every other Stark child, and that a part of Lady survives in Sansa. Shaggydog is already pretty much unruly by then and a channel for Rickon's anger. It's by no means any active and conscious skingchanging, but a start, and left undeveloped after Lady's death.

But GRRM confirmed that all Stark children, includign Sansa, are skinchangers.

Archived