"All Crows Are Liars" - Old Nan

Blazfemur

We are all fans of ASOIAF,

However, I will not fellate this site's owners to prove a point. :eek:

Are you implying something with that comment?  Because if you are, prepare to defend yourself.  :fencing:  I don't know either Ran or Linda, and I haven't interacted with either of them, but I know they have inside information. They put together the app and TWOIAF with GRRM's supervision and approval.  And GRRM contacts Ran when he needs info regarding some detail of the story that he himself has forgotten.  Those are facts, not fawning.  

Are you implying something with that comment?  Because if you are, prepare to defend yourself.  :fencing:  I don't know either Ran or Linda, and I haven't interacted with either of them, but I know they have inside information. They put together the app and TWOIAF with GRRM's supervision and approval.  And GRRM contacts Ran when he needs info regarding some detail of the story that he himself has forgotten.  Those are facts, not fawning.  

Of course I am.

Ran and Linda run a great site.  Hey, that's why we're here, right ?

But they are also close with George.

Which is Good.  And Bad.

Good, in that we get inside information.

Bad, in that any criticism of GRRM has to pass the Ran and Linda test.

And since they are close to him, they are not objective in that regard.

I think it might play into some sort of storyline where the children of the forest aren't exactly being completely honest with Bran about their intentions. But a part of me wonders if it's just a worldbuilding line from a nice old lady who liked to tell tall tales.

The more I learn about them the more I think the CotF have something to do with the arrival of the Others. Either they instigated their resurrection or they have some sort of pact with them. 

Archived