Speed Pictionary Final round due 23:01 UK time

Pebble thats Stubby

Welcome to SPEED PICTIONARY

Final Round Due  Thurs 23:01  UK time.

Yes its like normal Pictionary but FAST.   SPEED RULES here.

This is cos  we have a short time I can host a game,   and the last signup thread is in death throws and appears to have lost its Mod.

Players signed up  (bolded means they have completed the current round.  There is no Bonus points for round 1)

Helena                   

She who must        

Sigrunn                   

RhaenysB             

Blackbear               

Rocksniffer           

TitanCat                   

Bex  (late start)     

TC           27 Points

Score sheet is here  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18j_aKVFIHbgRr9ZSJq-m1K-W73vrLF1Q7QIQKl3X6i8/edit?usp=sharing

You should all know by now the normal rules of Pictionary,  if not   er tough  - I’ll link  the last game here later and you can read them.    This game however has special rules.

The aim is to get your picture sentence done as FAST as you can.  (Within reason)   Yes it sucks if your on a different time zone.   Don’t whinge just accept your low score.   The quicker you get your picture the more bonus points you might win.    More on scoring later.   Please don't let the scoring effect you signing up.  Its just there to add encouragement to work fast, and add some weird randomness.   Points really are meaningless.

TIMES,   All times posted in this thread is UK time.    That’s   GMT +1  (we are still in summer daylight saving)

For Sentences   you have 24 hours to send me your descriptions from when I send them out.

For Drawings,   You have 48 hours to send me your Pictures from when I send them out.

You must have signed up for the game by 4pm on Monday 7th September.    I will play with however many have signed up by then.   It could be a short game with few rounds.  There will be a maximum of 9 rounds.

Scoring.  (1st place is the 1st person to send me their Picture/sentence)

1st   20 points
2nd  10 points
3rd  6 points
4th  4 points
5th 3 points
6th 2 points
7th  1 point
8th and below 0 points.

Bonus Points for Sentences.
You have 24 hours to send me your sentences from when the round starts.

Sentences received within the first 6 hours will receive 1d20 bonus points.
Sentences received between 6 and 12 hours will receive 1d10 bonus points.
Sentences received between 12 and 18 hours will receive 1d4 bonus points.
Sentences received between 18 and 24 hours will not get any bonus points.
Sentences received After the 24 hour time limit will receive 1d100 penalty points for every day they are late, or until I have found a replacement. 

Bonus points for Drawings
You have 48 hours to send me your drawings from when the round starts.

Drawings received within the first 12 hours will receive 1d100 bonus points.
Drawings received between 12 and 24 hours will get 1d20 bonus points.
Drawings received between 24 and 36 hours will get 1d8 bonus points.
Drawings received between 36 and 48 hours will not get any bonus points.
Drawings received after the 48 hour time limit will receive 1d100 penalty points for every day they are late, or until I have found a replacement.

If you cannot do a round due to other commitments,  Tell me in advance and you won’t receive any penalty points.   I may even be able to send you your round early.   If the round has already started,   well you may still get penalty points – it depends on how long it takes me to find a willing replacement.  However if you inform me before half the time has expired you will only receive ONE days penalty even if it takes me several days to find someone.

I will roll for everyone’s bonus/penalty points individually so you may end up scoring more points than someone who finished faster than you.

Bump

I have 5 sentences,

2 more have promised to send me one.

and I think I have one more person who is in, but I got a weird message so not sure.

that brings us up to 8 players.    9 would be wonderful.  more awesome.    However I will play with however many send me a sentence by 4pm UK time tomorrow.  (Monday)     

This is SPEED PICTIONARY.    I WILL NOT WAIT.

If you say your in,   but for some reason are unable to think and send me a sentence before then,   let me know and I will create on on your behalf.

We are off the starting grid and heading down Senna Straight!

Its Round 2.

you should all have a sentence to draw.

I'm still accepting signups  (although you will have less time to draw )   I'll make it work somehow.

you have until  Wednesday   18:20    UK time    thats 48 hours.    Don't be late.

PS    If anyone guesses what race track we are on (for round descriptions) I'll be impressed

Sigrunn is the last of the front pack rounding riches corner with 67 bonus points,  while Blackbear is bringing up the front of the chase pack with 17 bonus points.

Just less than 24 hrs remaining.   - this means the max bonus points available is 8.....

Archived