Speed Pictionary Final round due 23:01 UK time

Pebble thats Stubby

Bex is now in the game,

which means I need a volunteer to describe Bex's picture she just drew.  (you'll get extra sentence bonus points, but please be someone who can describe quickly before 15:50 today please.

Also means I need to re-gig the future rounds to add her,  but thats not gonna be a problem.

Oh and I need to do something with the points and bonus points  - there will be some adjustment that feels fair to me.

other than that we are just waiting on person to send their sentenance in.     time is running out.

Hi,

SwMbO    is late and I've not heard from her.   She has received a -42 point penalty.

I am now looking for a replacement.

Bex you are able to describe for SwMbO    If you respond within an hour I will send it to you.  If not then I will send it to someone on the reserve list.

Oh the shame -  :blushing:  :blushing:  :blushing: I feel like such a loser  :blushing:  :blushing:  :blushing:

So sorry everyone. Sent a description as soon as I got home from my deliveries but naturally I had more traffic than I expected.

Thanks TC for stepping in. I shall not let it happen again.

:blush:

Never mind,  SwMbO    with those penelty points I think you found reverse.    I have a nice chart plotting all your scores.

you should all have a sentence to draw.

you have until  20:40 Sat UK time.       but get them in within 12 hours and get a potenial 100 bonus points (depending on what I roll)

Almost 24 hours remaining.

I have half the sentences,   and a nice little reminder that you can view the individaul points awarded for each round and see a nice pritty chart tracking your progress.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18j_aKVFIHbgRr9ZSJq-m1K-W73vrLF1Q7QIQKl3X6i8/edit?usp=sharing

Yes I did create this while at work,  obvioulsy I have far too much time on my hands

Almost 24 hours remaining.

I have half the sentences,   and a nice little reminder that you can view the individaul points awarded for each round and see a nice pritty chart tracking your progress.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18j_aKVFIHbgRr9ZSJq-m1K-W73vrLF1Q7QIQKl3X6i8/edit?usp=sharing

Yes I did create this while at work,  obvioulsy I have far too much time on my hands

Hahahahaha...
Okay where do you work and are you recruiting? I wanna spend my days making Pictionary charts :p

Archived