Speed Pictionary Final round due 23:01 UK time

Pebble thats Stubby

Congratulations.   We have our first   Totally Not safe for work picture.

You know who you are.    hint its not Blackbear, since He has not sent me a picture yet this round......

yahoooooo....about damn time

:commie:

There are 2 distinct race's going on in this game.

We have the Podium race which really looks rather mundane compared to the Trailing pack.

I'll give you a fictional race report

Helena got a fantastic Start off the grid and stormed ahead. Rhyaneys and Sigurnn where neck and neck down Senna straight while Helena bodge Riches corner allowing Rhyaneys past and Sigurnn braked hard to avoid Helena.

Recovering Helena the 2nd held postion through Montreal and passed Rhyanesy at Palmer, although she lost first place when Rhyanes was able to deploy the Kurrs in front of Tyrrells Grandstand, and she let through Sigurnn at Agostini Corner and claimed the spot back at Hamilton and clawed back some of the gap to first with great cornering at Oggies. 

The race for the podium is Rhyanes in first with a 3 second gap to Helena  and another 10 seconds for 3rd place Sigurnn.  

Meanwhile on the trailing end of the track

She who must got a good start and looked like she would be a rival for one of the podium spots only to be passed by Blackbear at Riches Corner then a bad gear change had her select reverse at Monterial crossing the track into Bomb hole before and having to cross the start line a 2nd time.   - Its not banger racing honey only to see Bex finally start her engine and speed off into the distance with flames shooting out of her exhaust.

Rocksniffer had an average start while TitanCat started from the Pitlane who Stormed past Blackbear at Palmer clipping his front wing and spinning  him 180 degrees.  Blackbear not noticing raced against the traffic until he crossed the start line.  She who must after re discovering a forward gear also found a short cut in the circuit and slipped into 5th place just behind Bex at Agostini.

I'll think you'll find against advice I kitted my whip out with a sweet sound system, that's why I'm so slow.

that don't explain your -49 points that took you back over the start line.    It may very well explain why you did not have more that 49 points at beginning of round 3.

Helena  your welcome.

The Race Chart 

The Podium race Chart

The Trailing Race Chart

that don't explain your -49 points that took you back over the start line.    It may very well explain why you did not have more that 49 points at beginning of round 3.

Helena  your welcome.

The Race Chart 

The Podium race Chart

The Trailing Race Chart

I forgot my sunglasses, had to go back for them.

...what are you all doing to me?! Lets just be glad there arent any Freudians among us. I wouldnt like to think what these pictures and sentences say about our unconscious minds :rofl:

Now that you mention it I'm tempted to give a try at analyzing the final results  :lol:.

well that won't be long now.

after this round there is one more picture then one describe left.

(I may be able to give some chains an extra picture round for board people - we have 8 chains and 7 rounds if I get the right chain back early enough)

There are 2 distinct race's going on in this game.

We have the Podium race which really looks rather mundane compared to the Trailing pack.

I'll give you a fictional race report

Helena got a fantastic Start off the grid and stormed ahead. Rhyaneys and Sigurnn where neck and neck down Senna straight while Helena bodge Riches corner allowing Rhyaneys past and Sigurnn braked hard to avoid Helena.

Recovering Helena the 2nd held postion through Montreal and passed Rhyanesy at Palmer, although she lost first place when Rhyanes was able to deploy the Kurrs in front of Tyrrells Grandstand, and she let through Sigurnn at Agostini Corner and claimed the spot back at Hamilton and clawed back some of the gap to first with great cornering at Oggies. 

The race for the podium is Rhyanes in first with a 3 second gap to Helena  and another 10 seconds for 3rd place Sigurnn.  

Meanwhile on the trailing end of the track

She who must got a good start and looked like she would be a rival for one of the podium spots only to be passed by Blackbear at Riches Corner then a bad gear change had her select reverse at Monterial crossing the track into Bomb hole before and having to cross the start line a 2nd time.   - Its not banger racing honey only to see Bex finally start her engine and speed off into the distance with flames shooting out of her exhaust.

Rocksniffer had an average start while TitanCat started from the Pitlane who Stormed past Blackbear at Palmer clipping his front wing and spinning  him 180 degrees.  Blackbear not noticing raced against the traffic until he crossed the start line.  She who must after re discovering a forward gear also found a short cut in the circuit and slipped into 5th place just behind Bex at Agostini.

Pebs this flat out cracked me up. However it wasn't a bad gear choice, I noticed someone in the stands that carries the skunk weed and I needed to re-up! I am now back on track flying high so watch out Bexie ;)

Pebs this flat out cracked me up. However it wasn't a bad gear choice, I noticed someone in the stands that carries the skunk weed and I needed to re-up! I am now back on track flying high so watch out Bexie ;)

Bex can no longer make out She Who Must in her rear view mirror, possibly because She who must is spaced out and laughing so hard she has yet to send me a description this round.

Archived