How Many Chapters Will be Devoted to Skagos?

I am thinking more about Davos I to take place when he is deep int he North with Rick and army. Will it be Dreadfort or WF I dont know, but at the end of first chapter battle will begin. There isnt enough time to see his adventures on Skagos and I like Davos but I simply dont care as long as they return with army and baby Wolf.

A part of me wonders if GRRM will find a way to *not* have Davos reach Skagos, yet still manage to have Osha and Rickon appear somehow.  Skagos is way too close to Hardome...and that is irking me a bit.  Somehow the two story arcs are going to cross, and I'm unsure how.

GRRM did say that Osha was going to play a bigger role in the books due to his heightened interest in her character thanks to the TV Show...and that we'd be seeing much more of her in the future.  I wonder if we'll get an Osha POV (even though he admitted no new POV's) with Rickon on Skagos, but somehow Osha and Davos cross paths near Hardome, where all hell is apparently about to break loose.

If this is the case, We can get some background on Skagos in just a few Osha chapters (she apparently knows people there, or else she would have never taken Rickon there voluntarily), and then she meets up with Davos, and the 3 of them get caught up in some sort of Hardhome whirlwind.

It's a fascinating plot line, that's for sure.

Davos's journey doesn't appear on the second half of Dance,so I suppose it might happen offscreen like in Storm of Swords.So Davos I is near Skaagos were the storms have thrown him.Davos II is when he arrives to Skaagos.Davos III is when he finds Rickon and has a talk with him.Davos IV is when news arrive about the outcome of the battle of Winterfell and Jon's fate and they set sail for the White Harbor or the Wall.

Archived