Slug 'em back - Drinking Continues!

Fragile Bird

Fucking piece of shit fucking computer should not fucking take ten fucking minutes to start up and open the browser and do the first force-quit of the day because fucking whatever fucking computer fucking sucks because who the fuck knows. Its same reason my fucking wrist hurts and I cant put pressure on it or use my hand like a normal person for goddam fucking years: nobody knows why and who cares. Just more pain to fucking absorb. Smirnoff by the way. Not enough/too much./ Whatever. FML and FYA.

We're not doing Zwanze because it clashes with the Rainbow project launch (stupid timing on someone's part). So we're going up to the northern launch at Magic Rock. Super excited to see their brand new tap room and hopefully get a sneaky tour of the brew house. Also a bit 'waaaaa' about it as they've sold 500 tickets and I'm feeling mild anxiety about how busy it will be.

Fucking piece of shit fucking computer should not fucking take ten fucking minutes to start up and open the browser and do the first force-quit of the day because fucking whatever fucking computer fucking sucks because who the fuck knows. Its same reason my fucking wrist hurts and I cant put pressure on it or use my hand like a normal person for goddam fucking years: nobody knows why and who cares. Just more pain to fucking absorb. Smirnoff by the way. Not enough/too much./ Whatever. FML and FYA.

now see there's your problem...let go of the lower forms of volka and embrace the goose my friend...the grey goose who laid the hangoverless golden egg

:cheers:

i raise a glass to the Fragile Bird on her Name Day..

.my glass has only wine, darling Bird...

but everyone else should feel free to toast with the beverage of their choice...all are welcome here!

so sayeth the sniffer...it is known

:smoking:

:cheers:

i raise a glass to the Fragile Bird on her Name Day..

.my glass has only wine, darling Bird...

but everyone else should feel free to toast with the beverage of their choice...all are welcome here!

so sayeth the sniffer...it is known

:smoking:

:thumbsup:

I can't help it, I'm a worrier by trade. :P

I love Newcastle Brown ale, its what I buy 99% of the time I drink, which isn't often anymore. I was wondering if you guys know of any beers that are similar? I'd like to try out some new ones.

Try a Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale, it's my favorite English brown ale.

I love Newcastle Brown ale, its what I buy 99% of the time I drink, which isn't often anymore. I was wondering if you guys know of any beers that are similar? I'd like to try out some new ones.

Not sure if these are readily available where you are, but if you can check out Smuttynose's Old Brown Dog (pretty classic American Brown Ale), Pretty Things' St. Boltoph's Town for English style, Dogfish Head's India Brown Ale for something a little different, but damned delicious in my opinion

Trick is to take ajy Brown ale and dump about two heaping teaspoons of sugar into it, and you get a newcastle. You can use.corn syrup in a pinch.

Just having some Sterling Cab Sav to go with my porterhouse tonight.  Left better wines in the rack because I'm dining alone tonight, and am going to put a glass or two in the stew I make tomorrow.

I know this is a drink thread and not an eat thread, but if the cow that ended up in our cow share had a voice, it'd be me sighing contentedly.

Archived