Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, 666

JonCon's Red Beard

Have some random thoughts coming into your mind while reading?

Thought of a crazy theory but you can't prove it and just want to tell everyone?

Some lines gave you a hunch that you're certain might happen but you have no evidence?

You think X is an idiot and need to tell the world?

Fear no more. We all been there. No discussions. No evidence. Just... random thoughts.

not mix up with small questions or I never noticed that

previous ones, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Enjoy.

Last night I had a dream that I was at a midnight release of Winds, and GRRM was there, so shit got real. And then someone drove a small pickup truck right into the fucking Barnes and Noble and it was loaded with tiny bottles of Red Bull and Bacardi and Snickers, and we all dove into the pile of stuff like it was a piñata.

^^^^ Oh I absolutely think Wun Wun is there to be warged.  We get the preschool version of it with Bran warging the giant Hodor, but once Jon finds his super warg powers.........it'll be the same thing except a real giant.....And furtherly, you know Sansa's snowcastle where a giant comes and rips the gate off Winterfell then ends with his head on a spike?  Well that is exactly how I think Winterfell will get taken back from Ramsay, with warged Wun Wun tearing the gate off. :)

Last night I had a dream that I was at a midnight release of Winds, and GRRM was there, so shit got real. And then someone drove a small pickup truck right into the fucking Barnes and Noble and it was loaded with tiny bottles of Red Bull and Bacardi and Snickers, and we all dove into the pile of stuff like it was a piñata.

I wish my dreams were like this... sounds awesome!

I think a lot of the perception of Dany being a villain comes from the fact many see fire as destructive and "villainous".

Like, we have Barristan's speech about how Mud is amazingly cool and he would love to be friends with Mud because Mud is super helpful and Fire only consumes and we should totally stab Fire because, who would want Fire??

I dunno, Barristan, maybe the whole fucking humankind that can now cook their meals (yes, even the beans you plant on mud, Selmy) and get warm at night instead of dying of hypothermia and pretty much start civilization thanks to fire? Do you hate wheels too, Barristan? Commercial Trade? Shoes?

The whole speech is NONSENSE.

"Mud is great because you plant things there!"

Can you even plant in mud???? A quick search says "not recommended".

Thank GOD  he's celibate and doesn't have kids because he would be feeding raw things to his children.

"Eat your chicken, little Barry!"

"But is raw... can we coo-"

"We don't use those words here, little Barry. Now help me take your brother to the garden"

"But he says he's cold!"

"Yes, he might have a fever so we're putting him in the same mud were we planted those beans and nothing is growing. Now shut up".

I hate Brown Ben Plumm more than Dany. I think he is easily the worst literary product of George.

Ah, I like Brown Ben. I like Daenerys too. In fact, I "like like" her. I like Arianne even more. I'm still pissed at HBO about her omission, but bad pussy almost made up for it.

Archived