NFL 2015 Week Won cont: Return of the Honeybadger.

Jace, Extat

I like that Kyle Arrington (last seen getting benched in the Super Bowl because he was six inches shorter than the Seahawks receiver who was burning him) helped force Manning's TAINT with a DB blitz. By my count, that's twice that Arrington has blitzed and hit Manning.

That was sorely needed by the Broncos.

ETA: I'm no math expert but according to the raw stats given by the ticker, it looks like Nick Foles DOUBLED Russel Wilson's yards-per-attempt.

Before anyone takes a shot at Luck, know that I'm not talking shit here. That just blew me away.

Jace, the problem is our personnel. So Grigson should be the first to go. And I want him gone. I have no problem with coach Pagano. But, I think a clean slate is better. So yeah, I kind of agree with you.

Also good call on honey badger. He is looking great. I think I will take him over Peterson based on what I am seeing so far.

Hey Trickster, you remember when all of the color-men used to try and talk up the shitty Colts defenses by saying 'oh, they're so fast!'?

The Cardinals defense actually is that fast but they also know how to tackle and hit like beasts in human skin.

Oh, and Jim Caldwell got a vote for coach of the year last season. I wanted people to know that that happened.

Oh, and Jim Caldwell got a vote for coach of the year last season. I wanted people to know that that happened.

I don't know that I could blame Caldwell for the debacle that the Lions put up.  I would blame the inability to tackle, defend the pass or throw the ball.

So, basically, it's Matt Millen's fault...lol

Well, on to next week.  They can't look that bad two weeks in a row, can they?

Hey Trickster, you remember when all of the color-men used to try and talk up the shitty Colts defenses by saying 'oh, they're so fast!'?

The Cardinals defense actually is that fast but they also know how to tackle and hit like beasts in human skin.

:)

Great Jets game. First one they've had in a while. Of course, with 5 takeaways, its hard not to have a great game. But it was nice to see all aspects of the team functioning, including *gasp* the offense. Thank you again Enemkpali.

It was a scary hit on Mauldin though, really hope he's okay.

Shame about Cromatie's injury too. But at least that appeared to be a regular sort of football injury, Mauldin's looked a lot worse than that.

I don't know that I could blame Caldwell for the debacle that the Lions put up.  I would blame the inability to tackle, defend the pass or throw the ball.

So, basically, it's Matt Millen's fault...lol

Well, on to next week.  They can't look that bad two weeks in a row, can they?

Up 21-10 at the half and now this? That's coaching. I like to think that if this ever happened to my dad he'd have the good grace to call me and say goodbye before falling on his sword at the 50 yard line.

Broncos-Ravens have had all of one play in the red zone all day by either team. Two TDs have been scored...both by defenses. Each QB has a y/a under 3.5. This has been a goddamn rock fight. 

Ravens have been some variation of this for as long as they've existed. The more interesting aspect is the Broncos transformation.

Peyton looks terrible and the Broncos defense looks amazing. Guess preseason can be telling. 

Did Vontae Davis shut down Sammy Watkins or did Watkins not actually get on the field?

Pretty sure he played, although I did not see the game. I heard a quick radio blurb from Ryan's postgame presser where he described an exchange on the sideline with Watkins. He said Watkins was happy with the win despite not having a catch, they're all about TEAM, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Archived