NFL 2015 Week Won cont: Return of the Honeybadger.

Jace, Extat

You would expect any QB to struggle to adjust to a new system. However Peyton's struggles today had very little to do with the system. The Ravens were playing good defense, but that was not the main reason for this poor showing imo. Manning, just like last year's playoff, looked just incapable of making a throw from a physical standpoint. He failed the eye test completely. 

Also, if there is one front office man who has the pedigree and the standing within the fan base to bench his first ballot HoF QB, it is Elway. The other one is BB, but given how Brady played on Thursday, I don't think we will have to worry about that tbh. If this continues, Elway may bench Manning after a few weeks, records be damned. I hope that's not how Manning's career ends. 

And I know it is a one game sample (not really if you look at the last 4 games of last season) and we should not jump to conclusions after one game yada yada. But as I said last year. take it from somebody who has watched every single NFL game Manning has played, he looks done. 

Eli, that's really cool that you've completed two nice passes for good yardage to some guy wearing #85, but nobody is here to see if you play well or win. Throw it to Odell Fucking Beckham Jr. We don't give a shit about the rest of your shitty fucking team.

I say the same to the OC.

You would expect any QB to struggle to adjust to a new system. However Peyton's struggles today had very little to do with the system. The Ravens were playing good defense, but that was not the main reason for this poor showing imo. Manning, just like last year's playoff, looked just incapable of making a throw from a physical standpoint. He failed the eye test completely. 

Also, if there is one front office man who has the pedigree and the standing within the fan base to bench his first ballot HoF QB, it is Elway. The other one is BB, but given how Brady played on Thursday, I don't think we will have to worry about that tbh. If this continues, Elway may bench Manning after a few weeks, records be damned. I hope that's not how Manning's career ends. 

And I know it is a one game sample (not really if you look at the last 4 games of last season) and we should not jump to conclusions after one game yada yada. But as I said last year. take it from somebody who has watched every single NFL game Manning has played, he looks done. 

There were moments watching this game where PFM looked so inept I wondered how long he'd want to keep playing like this. If he's still like this going into late October, I can imagine benching would almost be a relief.

Accidental or intentional? Ndamukong Suh appears to kick the helmet off Alfred Morris's head:

https://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/status/643178332662665216

I actually think it's accidental. The only suspect element is the guy doing it, not the act itself. 

To me it's nothing like the Bengals DB who took off Amari Cooper's helmet while he was on the ground and then headbutted him. 

Also, Jace you are one scary woman :leaving:

Was it something I said?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Peyton 'Suffered a serious strain during practice warmups' at some point within the next 8 weeks that will 'keep him off the field for the indefinite future' at which point he'll stand on the sideline and pretend he's helping with the coaching duties. 

Anyone else just have a wonderful time basking in football today?

Archived