Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

"And George is going, ‘But he is, he’s hiding.’ And they’re going, ‘Well, we can’t really film him hiding. That’s not a good storyline".
Sounds like they told that to Martin's face.

"Duuude, your storyline is boring!".

^^ Said Weiss. And then Benioff said, "We've already deleted Aegon for that reason, be glad we've kept Varys".

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1112758&page=2

Originally Posted by Munin

Game of Thrones has become an awful show and Black Sails, Vikings and Outlander make it look like a joke. I wonder if it would still have an audience if it wasn't for the mouth frothing Tumblr teenage girls who repost every scene with one of the pretty boy actors as those 20 image GIF collages

I find it Ironic that was said. I actually have no clue if got has an audiance- it seems a bunch of random people watch it.

I was looking for stephen dillane stuff. I still can't believe he hasn't given an interview or anything. We all know he's dead. Why the silence?

I also love how HBO can play with the Unsullied into make them believe Jon was dead. Maybe because all they know is about SHOCKING MOMENTS and little has been explained about Jon's real importance to the plot and who he really is.

By the time his parentage is revealed, I'm sure mostly unsullied will be all "R and J? Who are they?".

I also love how HBO can play with the Unsullied into make them believe Jon was dead. Maybe because all they know is about SHOCKING MOMENTS and little has been explained about Jon's real importance to the plot and who he really is.

By the time his parentage is revealed, I'm sure mostly unsullied will be all "R and J? Who are they?".

"She's the girl that Daenerys's brother raped!" And then we are taken to a flashback of said rape

God Im so looking foward season 6 I mean Roose and Ramsey are died, Stannis has taken WF, Sansa is Wardness of the North, Doran gave us the "fire and blood" speech so we know Dorne will continue to be awesome, Jon's powerful stabbing scene after he read the PL and chose his family over loyalty to the NW and the news Mads Mikkelsen will be Euron this season will kick ass

God Im so looking foward season 6 I mean Roose and Ramsey are died, Stannis has taken WF, Sansa is Wardness of the North, Doran gave us the "fire and blood" speech so we know Dorne will continue to be awesome, Jon's powerful stabbing scene after he read the PL and chose his family over loyalty to the NW and the news Mads Mikkelsen will be Euron this season will kick ass

In still looking forward to season 6 in a so bad it's good way. The butchery annoys me but usually afterwords I can mostly watch it and laugh.

I would love to read Aegon (fake or not) sitting on the Iron Throne and Arianne being the Queen of Westeros... and then comes Dany and then they are Aegon and Arianne and Dany with three dragons.

That would be missed in the shows because there's no Aegon and there's no Arianne. That would be one good way for Martin to troll D&D.

Let's play a game. Five ways Sansa could have gone to Winterfell and Jaime to Dorne better than anything D&D wrote!
I'll start!
1 - Alayne attending the Winterfell wedding as a Vale envoy!
2 - Jaime goes to Dorne to negotiate with Princess Arianne!

Ha, anything would have been more logical.

1. Sansa feels like building a really big snowman and heads north

2. Cersei actually fucking orders Jaime to go get Myrella, which is not the most OOC in the world

Let's play a game. Five ways Sansa could have gone to Winterfell and Jaime to Dorne better than anything D&D wrote!
I'll start!
1 - Alayne attending the Winterfell wedding as a Vale envoy!
2 - Jaime goes to Dorne to negotiate with Princess Arianne!

1. Alayne (LF's niece on the show) is supposed to marry Ramsay, with Littlefinger offering a huge dowry. She and LF remain there with their Vale guards, of course. Meanwhile, LF's spies secretly contact the northern lords to explain what's really going on and get them on board for an anti-Bolton rebellion. When the northern lords are assembled at Winterfell, Sansa secretly reveals to them, confirming that Ned's daughter is indeed there. Right after the wedding ceremony (which is not valid, since Sansa is not Alayne and is also married already... and there's going to be no bedding in this case), when the feast begins, the northmen (and the Vale guards outside) go all Red Wedding 2.0 on the Boltons, which was the whole point of the supposed marriage.
2. Jaime is sent by Cersei on the official mission to deliver the Mountain's skull to the Martells, but his secret mission is to fetch Myrcella back. Naturally, he has Lannister men with him (no, he's not going there on his own and with just one other guy and hoping to fight, if necessary, with his golden hand!).

Gwen Christie HAS read the books. That's why she's probably not going to be connecting again Jaime.  :bawl:

“When I read the books of Game of Thrones, I thought they were fabulous because there were so many women in leading roles. All sorts of women, not just whores or princesses, but princesses who were whores. Evil women. Brilliant, clever, strong women. Women who could be mothers and murderers. And I thought, ‘Well, obviously they’ll cut all that out when they make it for telly.’ But they didn’t, and it is the one action drama that is led by women. There is a lot of sex, but they also get to kill people and make decisions, and be dictators and pick flowers, and have dragons and get their tits out.”

Gwen Christie HAS read the books. That's why she's probably not going to be connecting again Jaime.  :bawl:

And here, from the Comic Con Fan Favourite panel, the explanation why Brienne spent the whole season waiting for the tiny ass candle to be lit. :rolleyes:

So... Brienne dies in the premiere :lol:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!  Maybe Theon and Sansa land on her!!!

Check out that outfit in the third picture down. She looks like a divan in an old lady's house. I do like that blush-colored thing she's wearing on the cover. That fringe leather thing though, ugh. 

Archived